First Week of December at the Poly!!!

3 more twelve hour shifts at work!!!! I'm packing Saturday cause I'm working Sunday. Whew!:laughing:

I say, I say I can't WAIT!

Wish I could freeze the weather report right now! We arrive Weds for 5 days and the forecast is PERFECT!! sunny, mid- high 70s every day:cool1: Just need to throw a few more short sleeve shirts on the packing pile - I am more prepared for colder weather than warmer. Yeaaaah!! I was so hoping for lots of time in the pool for DGrD - it's what keeps her calm and happy - and whatever keeps her calm and happy keeps me calm and happy - well that and a pool-side drink;)!

Wish I could freeze the weather report right now! We arrive Weds for 5 days and the forecast is PERFECT!! sunny, mid- high 70s every day:cool1: Just need to throw a few more short sleeve shirts on the packing pile - I am more prepared for colder weather than warmer. Yeaaaah!! I was so hoping for lots of time in the pool for DGrD - it's what keeps her calm and happy - and whatever keeps her calm and happy keeps me calm and happy - well that and a pool-side drink;)!

I was all prepared for cool weather too - had to throw more shorts & tees into the suitcases last night. Darn! :rotfl2:

Heading out tomorrow. POP tomorrow night. Hello Poly Sunday morning!! :banana:

So pumped for you guys headed this weekend!! I'm going the spend tomorrow relaxing. The kids are gone 'til Sunday, so I have the house to myself!! I'm thinking long, hot showers, chocolates and dtuneslive. See you guys soon!!!

Oh...

P.S. If anyone does the campfire, we'll have tons of extra marshmallows and graham crackers, probably Hershey bars, too. If you see us around the resort, we're happy to share!! We usually only make it to the campfire once, maybe twice.

Oh...

P.S. If anyone does the campfire, we'll have tons of extra marshmallows and graham crackers, probably Hershey bars, too. If you see us around the resort, we're happy to share!! We usually only make it to the campfire once, maybe twice.

Is there a campfire at the Poly? That sounds like fun! I need details. . .

Is there a campfire at the Poly? That sounds like fun! I need details. . .

Well, we went to one near Hawaii before they started doing the movies, but I'm guessing it's over near the movie area now (like BC's is). The sell marshmallows for $3 and S'mores kits for $7, so we always bring our own (for under $3 and far more stuff!! :laughing:). The kids LOVE it! And if they've discontinued it at the Poly, I guess we'll have to find one! :rotfl:

Our shirts came in the mail today! Thanks Jessica they are wonderful!

I can't believe I have to start thinking about packing in the next few days!

Well, we went to one near Hawaii before they started doing the movies, but I'm guessing it's over near the movie area now (like BC's is). The sell marshmallows for $3 and S'mores kits for $7, so we always bring our own (for under $3 and far more stuff!! :laughing:). The kids LOVE it! And if they've discontinued it at the Poly, I guess we'll have to find one! :rotfl:
Thanks! I'll be sure to check the event schedule when we check in.

The movies/campfire are on the beach between the Poly & GF (closer to GF). We hadn't planned on it this time - wondered if it would be too cool this time of year.

One quick wish to all of you for safe travels. See you at the Poly.

I am headed to the airport now for one night at POFQ to do my DTD shopping and then to the Poly in the morning to meet my mom and dad who are driving down from Atlanta.

Just 3 days to go! We're almost there, and I am so looking forward to our return. WDW and the Polynesian... life is good :)

So the WESH news says this is the busiest airport day of the year. I hope that means all the crowds at WDW go home today. Wow I have never seen so many peple at DTD. Getting ready to leave POFQ and taxi over to the Poly to check in. Weather lloks decent for today.

So the WESH news says this is the busiest airport day of the year. I hope that means all the crowds at WDW go home today. Wow I have never seen so many peple at DTD. Getting ready to leave POFQ and taxi over to the Poly to check in. Weather lloks decent for today.

:banana: LOVING that our group has already started vacations!!! Three (well, 2.5) more sleeps for us!!! :banana:

Now that Thanksgiving, birthday parties and holiday decorating are done IT'S TIME TO PACK!!! :banana:

Spent the day cleaning up from Thanksgiving and packing:cool1:
I'm actually happy to see the forecast for slightly cooler weather - I have mostly long-sleeve shirts and pants for DGrD and (after being there at the end of Aug - HOT! HOT! HOT!) I'm looking forward to 70 degrees instead of the 80s they've been having. Still plenty warm enough for us to swim:thumbsup2 The important thing is all the SUNSHINE predicted - that also means that the parade taping should all go well and according to schedule.:santa:
It gets a little stressful tying up all the last minute odds and ends for the trip and at home - and tomorrow is my DDs b'day so I will be spending the day with her. I WILL get done. . . I WILL get done. . . I WILL get done. . .:wizard:

mickey-and-minie-dancing.gif

mickey-and-minnie-in-love01_rsn.gif

TOMORROW......AHHH

Hey first-weekers! Just checking in ...
So far the weather is beautiful. Pool's not too crowded. Hit MK this morning. The crowds have thinned significantly since yesterday. The wait time on SM at 11:00 was only 5 min. We have some return passes after being evacuated from BTMR yesterday, but haven't needed to use them yet.

Hung at the pool for a couple of hours this afternoon. Enjoyed a pina colava ...

Heading back to MK tonight for Wishes Dessert Party. Yum! Hope to see some of you this week! Safe travels to everyone who is still inbound!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter