Flower Picture of the Day

Disney03026.jpg

and...

Disney03036.jpg

Yellow_Stitch said:
makinorlando, your mimosa pic is great and it identifies the flowers in this pic I took at AK!
Disney0173.jpg

Actually this is a dwarf powderpuff plant - I have them in my back yard. I just found this post but will start posting my photos I have taken of Disney flowers. I have a TON!!

TnTsParty said:
Actually this is a dwarf powderpuff plant - I have them in my back yard. I just found this post but will start posting my photos I have taken of Disney flowers. I have a TON!!

Thanks for the info. So do the little berry looking things puff out into the flower? Now that I look again, this looks likely.

Yes the berry looking things turn into the flower. Pretty neat plants and they are pretty drought tolerant which is good for me.

I will have to try this again

Dendrobium Orchid - Epcot Mexico pavillion
DSCN2479.jpg

Another (different) Dendrobium orchid - Epcot Mexico pavillion
DSCN2478.jpg

Cluster of Dendrobium orchids - Epcot Mexico pavillion
DSCN2477.jpg

Here are a few more - most are from Epcot - the Flower and Garden Festival

Phalenopsis orchid - Epcot Mexico pavillion
DSCN2473.jpg

another Phalenopsis - Epcot Mexico pavillion
DSCN2476.jpg

Hibiscus - Epcot Mexico pavillion
DSCN2470upload.jpg

Lion's Mane - Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
DSCN2362upload.jpg

Topiary in front of Epcot China - Flower and Garden festival
DSCN2449.jpg

Perfume bottle topiary in front of Epcot France - Flower and Garden Festival
DSCN2343.jpg

Butterfly topiary - Future World outside Butterfly house - Flower and Garden Festival
DSCN2231.jpg

A bit overexposed, but I still like it. Taken along the walkway between Africa and Asia, AK.

Disney0156.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter