Flower Picture of the Day

edc8ec28.jpg

these are all so beautiful- what a talented group of photographers here! :)

Oh yeah we haven't seen this thread in a while.

I took these at the Poly last Thurs-Fri
IMG_2483.jpg

IMG_2497.jpg

IMG_2761.jpg

The very rare and beautiful.....

Piglet Flower - I guess not what you really had in mind!
2006Piglet_TiggerMNSSHP.jpg

jann1033 said:
no your eyes aren't getting tired.. just more of my rotten focused WDW pics...outside Mexico, no idea what tree this is but it was flowering in Jan and ditto for the potted plant..just know they aren't indigenous to Ohio!

mexico.jpg
I'm pretty sure that's crapemyrtle. which comes in various colors-red, pink, purple, and where it does grow, it grows easily (my kind of plant). I'm so impressed with all these beautiful pictures, I feel almost sheepish posting the only one I could find:

DSCF0344.jpg

This is some kind of pepper by the 2 gift shops between FW and WS in Epcot.

Simba's Mom said:
I'm pretty sure that's crapemyrtle. which comes in various colors-red, pink, purple, and where it does grow, it grows easily (my kind of plant). I'm so impressed with all these beautiful pictures, I feel almost sheepish posting the only one I could find:

This is some kind of pepper by the 2 gift shops between FW and WS in Epcot.

I think it might be a Bougenvilla plant rather than a crepe myrtle - I don't recall seeing crepe myrtles in pots at EPCOT - and the flowers do not look like Crepe Myrtle - they are more like a lilac flower - both grow easily and abundently here in FL - I have them both in my yard. Crepe Myrtle are beautiful when they bloom from about April - July - but are UGLY the rest of the year! Bougenvilla bloom pretty much all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter