For all my "Pending" peeps!

Please tell me you're just a rotten liar. :(

I wish I was lying. Sad but true... Apparently there was a large # of applicants this year, so it is taking them longer to go through everything than anticipated. ALTHOUGH when I interviewed they said that I should know within 2 or 2 1/2 weeks because they were going though everything FASTER than usual... :confused3

Whoever I spoke with today said it will take until after the 17th. I am still going to call Friday if I haven't heard anything.

From reading through this thread, it seems like people have received a pending letter a week after their interview. Well its been almost 2 weeks since my interview, and I didn't get any letter now. I only got an email letting me know who my recruiter is. Should I be worried that I didn't get anything let?

I really wasn't lying..

Really. They said I wasn't going to hear anything...

I came home, not expecting anything from the mouse... Went out to lunch, and when I came in, replied to Qube's post @ 2:13. Checked my email right after..

And there was an email... Subject was "YOUR INVITATION"

And it happened to be from the Disney College Recruiting!

I GOT IN!

Fall 2009 Attractions!! I am so happy beyond belief. I am so surprised!! They sent the email @ 12:56, but I never checked my mail until 2:15ish!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!! 8(=-]

:banana::dancer::jumping1::cheer2::dance3::cool1::woohoo::yay::jumping3::jumping2::Pinkbounc:bounce: :maleficen:simba::stitch::donald::dumbo::sulley::tigger::figment::goofy::mickeyjum:dogdance

I really wasn't lying..

I came home, not expecting anything from the mouse... Went out to lunch, and when I came in, replied to Qube's post @ 2:13. Checked my email right after..

I GOT IN!

Fall 2009 Attractions!! I am so happy beyond belief. I am so surprised!! They sent the email @ 12:56, but I never checked my mail until 2:15ish!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!! 8(=-]

:banana::dancer::jumping1::cheer2::dance3::cool1::woohoo::yay::jumping3::jumping2::Pinkbounc:bounce: :maleficen:simba::stitch::donald::dumbo::sulley::tigger::figment::goofy::mickeyjum:dogdance

Congratulations!!!! Hoping to hear from Disney soon!

From reading through this thread, it seems like people have received a pending letter a week after their interview. Well its been almost 2 weeks since my interview, and I didn't get any letter now. I only got an email letting me know who my recruiter is. Should I be worried that I didn't get anything let?

no you shouldnt be worried. i got my purple folder 2 weeks and a day after my interview. no pending letter for me. so your fine

I really wasn't lying..

I GOT IN!

I AM SO EXCITED!!! 8(=-]

Wow, congratulations! I guess the rest of us can still hope to hear by Friday.

yeah i just talked to my recruiter and she said i would know by friday the latest...and congrats kelly

no you shouldnt be worried. i got my purple folder 2 weeks and a day after my interview. no pending letter for me. so your fine

Well that makes me feel a bit better. But people who had their interview way after me are getting accepted, and it still makes me a bit worried. Thanks though! :)

Wow, congratulations! I guess the rest of us can still hope to hear by Friday.

I must have jinxed it or something. I just got a rejection letter. :(

Oh well...I tried to avoid getting my hopes up in case this happened. I'll try for Spring 2010.

Congratulations to everyone who got in. And to my fellow rejectees, never lose hope! I'm thankful that I still have plenty of time left in college to have several more chances.

Oh well...I tried to avoid getting my hopes up in case this happened. I'll try for Spring 2010.

Congratulations to everyone who got in. And to my fellow rejectees, never lose hope! I'm thankful that I still have plenty of time left in college to have several more chances.

Aw, I'm so very sorry! :( If I get rejected, which I have a feeling I will, I'm most definitely going to apply early for Spring 2010 and do much better on my interview.

I really wasn't lying..

I GOT IN!

I AM SO EXCITED!!! 8(=-]

Congratulations to you! Yeah!!!!! Im very happy for you and wish you the best of luck!!!! Good for you!!!!

hey im sorry to hear that but you have a good outlook on it...did you get a letter or email and when did you interview

hey im sorry to hear that but you have a good outlook on it...did you get a letter or email and when did you interview

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems as tho from what Im seeing on all these posts, those who've been accepted are being notified by email and those who've been rejected are receiving rejection letters. I just spoke to a really nice Mom on the Parents thread-- her son received a rejection letter. He's waited a long time and then was given the bad news. My daughter has also been waiting a very long time and tried to call her recruiter who was unavailable. The person she spoke with mentioned that she would be receiving a letter by Friday-- so, it doesnt look good. Just want to say Im sorry for all of those who've had to wait so patiently and didnt get in -- keep positive and try again. And congrats to those who did get in.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems as tho from what Im seeing on all these posts, those who've been accepted are being notified by email and those who've been rejected are receiving rejection letters. I just spoke to a really nice Mom on the Parents thread-- her son received a rejection letter. He's waited a long time and then was given the bad news. My daughter has also been waiting a very long time and tried to call her recruiter who was unavailable. The person she spoke with mentioned that she would be receiving a letter by Friday-- so, it doesnt look good. Just want to say Im sorry for all of those who've had to wait so patiently and didnt get in -- keep positive and try again. And congrats to those who did get in.

That's not always the case. Lots of people who were accepted received letters (that's what happened to me).

Does you daughter go on these boards? I really hope she doesn't get rejected. I hate the waiting game, and I'm preparing for the worst so I don't get my hopes up.

Does you daughter go on these boards? I really hope she doesn't get rejected. I hate the waiting game, and I'm preparing for the worst so I don't get my hopes up.

My daughter is a senior--she's been keeping up with whats on these boards, and is new to the boards just as I am--she's been reading all the comments but has not posted a comment so far. She graduates very soon and will no longer be able to apply. I originally started posting on the parents thread and then started reading all the other threads. Thank you for saying that you hope she doesnt get rejected. She is currently swamped with work at school and preparing for graduation. I hope you dont have to wait a long time and I hope you get accepted. Good Luck!

My daughter is a senior--she's been keeping up with whats on these boards, and is new to the boards just as I am--she's been reading all the comments but has not posted a comment so far. She graduates very soon and will no longer be able to apply. I originally started posting on the parents thread and then started reading all the other threads. Thank you for saying that you hope she doesnt get rejected. She is currently swamped with work at school and preparing for graduation. I hope you dont have to wait a long time and I hope you get accepted. Good Luck!

Oh wow, a senior, then I really hope she doesn't get reject. If I got accepted I would give her my spot, because I have 3 other years to do this, which is plenty of time. Hoping for the best. Six weeks is way too long to wait!! :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter