For all my "Pending" peeps!

today is the deadline for pending letter acceptance or rejected and i didnt get a email or a letter in the regular mail....anyone in this boat.

Oh my gosh! I had no idea the deadline was yesterday. This makes me REALLY nervous. I was going to e-mail my recuiter and add more roles. Well do you guys think I still should? It can't hurt right?

today is the deadline for pending letter acceptance or rejected and i didnt get a email or a letter in the regular mail....anyone in this boat.

By the way, I am keeping my fingers crossed for every single one of you!

Dont be scared yet. I got my accptance Package today! I didnt recieve a e-mail or anything.

Hey everyone! I'm with you, I guess I'm "pending" too!

I applied the last week of January, had my presentation on Feb. 18th, then interviewed on Feb. 20th. My pending letter was dated feb. 27th. I picked character performer, so I auditioned on April 8th in Florida. About a week later, I got an email saying while I was rejected for a character performer, they are possibily considering me for other roles. I picked attractions, BBB hostess, character attendant, costuming, and a few others when I interviewed (because I was afraid to say no and I just want to get in!!) I'm going crazy with waiting, but I was wondering, how long should it take me do get a decision, since I applied and interviewed so early? Am I supposed to wait 4 weeks after my rejecction email? That seems like too late to get accepted!! Have I waited long enough that I shoud call my recruiter?

i was wondering if i should call my recruiter as well, because i got a pending letter march 20th and the last day to know is the 17th of april if you pending according to the letter and i still havent heard anything. i had jonna as a recruiter and she was let go and i recieved a new recruirter do you think that is why

I applied the last week of January, had my presentation on Feb. 18th, then interviewed on Feb. 20th. My pending letter was dated feb. 27th. I picked character performer, so I auditioned on April 8th in Florida. About a week later, I got an email saying while I was rejected for a character performer, they are possibily considering me for other roles. I picked attractions, BBB hostess, character attendant, costuming, and a few others when I interviewed (because I was afraid to say no and I just want to get in!!) I'm going crazy with waiting, but I was wondering, how long should it take me do get a decision, since I applied and interviewed so early? Am I supposed to wait 4 weeks after my rejecction email? That seems like too late to get accepted!! Have I waited long enough that I shoud call my recruiter?

OMG!!! It's been so long since I've heard from you! But yeah, I think you should call your recruiter and see whats up with things. It's probably taking them a while because you were pending before the audition, and since you didn't make it, they have to see where you would best stand with the other roles that you picked. I really want you to get accepted already!!!!

Yes i think you should call or send an email. It took only 1 and 3 days for me to get my acceptance letter.I have know idea what is taking so long for you. You need to find out.

I am in the exact same boat as you. I have been checking my e-mail like crazy. I figure that if I don't get something today I will call my recuiter tommorow. I am sending lots of wishes your way!

i was wondering if i should call my recruiter as well, because i got a pending letter march 20th and the last day to know is the 17th of april if you pending according to the letter and i still havent heard anything. i had jonna as a recruiter and she was let go and i recieved a new recruirter do you think that is why

If you mean jannah you're new temporary recruiter is Rebecca Whitmore.
You should contact her and see what she has to say.
I had to wait longer for my e-mail than I should have because she 'disappeared'...
:goodvibes

If you mean jannah you're new temporary recruiter is Rebecca Whitmore.
You should contact her and see what she has to say.
I had to wait longer for my e-mail than I should have because she 'disappeared'...
:goodvibes

thanks for the info ill call the recruiting number tomorrow and see whats good. hopefully they tell me something good instead of you will evetually recieve a letter or email

has anyone that had jannah as a recruiter gotten any news either way yet or called the number on the sheet. i just called the number and was on hold for like 20 minutes so i just hung up....i gotten a ton of stuff to do today and was just wondering if anyone got through and if so what did the new recruiter say

has anyone that had jannah as a recruiter gotten any news either way yet or called the number on the sheet. i just called the number and was on hold for like 20 minutes so i just hung up....i gotten a ton of stuff to do today and was just wondering if anyone got through and if so what did the new recruiter say

well i got transferred to rebecca, but i got in

I had Jannah, and I got in. I haven't tried contacting the new recruiter yet.

I am getting so ansy. I wish I just knew already. Should I call my recuiter or am I just being impatient? Thanks everybody!

I am getting so ansy. I wish I just knew already. Should I call my recuiter or am I just being impatient? Thanks everybody!

PLEASE DO!!! I'm getting antsy with you!!! I really want you to make it!!! CALL! CALL! CALL!!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter