For all my "Pending" peeps!

I got my reply today! The recruiter called me and told me I was accepted for Attractions at Disneyland, Anaheim. Kind of disappointed because my major is hotel/restaurant management and I was really hoping to get hospitality, (attractions was my 3rd choice), but excited nonetheless. I'm sure it'll be a great experience! After 5 weeks of waiting and "pending", the reply was well worth it. I called last week to check on the status, but they told me a letter was coming, then a recruiter surprised me by calling me and leaving me a voicemail saying I was accepted and then she sent me the acceptance email. =D YAY! Hope all of you that are still pending, get your replies soon~ I know how hard it is waiting.

I got my reply today! The recruiter called me and told me I was accepted for Attractions at Disneyland, Anaheim. Kind of disappointed because my major is hotel/restaurant management and I was really hoping to get hospitality, (attractions was my 3rd choice), but excited nonetheless. I'm sure it'll be a great experience! After 5 weeks of waiting and "pending", the reply was well worth it. I called last week to check on the status, but they told me a letter was coming, then a recruiter surprised me by calling me and leaving me a voicemail saying I was accepted and then she sent me the acceptance email. =D YAY! Hope all of you that are still pending, get your replies soon~ I know how hard it is waiting.

Congrats! :)

I just finished my interview and it took only 10 minutes...is that a good or bad thing?

just got accepted for fall 09 bell service dispatch, so thanks to kelly for sending pixie and everyone on this thread!

desa my interview was between 10 and 15 so i think some interviews have it down to a science and can role through it:goodvibes

My interview was 11 minutes and I got accepted. Fall 09. If your not accepted its not because you only interviewed in 10 minutes. Its based on the roles that you picked when you applied and how many positions they have to fill.

just got accepted for fall 09 bell service dispatch, so thanks to kelly for sending pixie and everyone on this thread!

desa my interview was between 10 and 15 so i think some interviews have it down to a science and can role through it:goodvibes

Congrats!

Yeah I think mine was like 12 so that's not bad yours was only 10...

I am soooo nervous. I still haven't heard a thing. Does anybody know what the last day is for letters to go out?

Just as a follow-up to my daughter's story, after waiting ten weeks from her initial interview, she was notified this week she was accepted! She will be working in a full-service restaurant. We won't know which one until she gets there.

So for those waiting a long time after they got a pending letter (about eight weeks here), don't give up hope!

Good luck to all!

:goodvibes

Just as a follow-up to my daughter's story, after waiting ten weeks from her initial interview, she was notified this week she was accepted! She will be working in a full-service restaurant. We won't know which one until she gets there.

So for those waiting a long time after they got a pending letter (about eight weeks here), don't give up hope!

Good luck to all!

:goodvibes

congratulations to your daughter! glad to hear that she made it to the program. it's like that qoute "good things come to those who wait". and this was deffinitely worth the wait.

Add me to the list of "Pending"s. I interviewed on the 17th of April and got a pending letter yesterday.

Does anyone know...how likely are you to be accepted if your status is considered pending? Some of my friends think this is good - at least I wasn't rejected outright. And my dad seems to think it's bad news...Any words of wisdom?

timestep, did you go to the Orlando audition? Because I did and I STILL haven't heard anything either. I applied for Fall Advantage and interviewed in March, so I'm getting nervous too...but at least I'm not the only one :goodvibes

timestep, did you go to the Orlando audition? Because I did and I STILL haven't heard anything either. I applied for Fall Advantage and interviewed in March, so I'm getting nervous too...but at least I'm not the only one :goodvibes

Yeah I did! But I applied for fall. That's weird, I thought they would have gotten to you by now. But at least I know I'm not alone anymore! YAY!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! So they just e-mailed me saying they reevaluated my audition and I did get CHARACTER PERFORMER!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! So they just e-mailed me saying they reevaluated my audition and I did get CHARACTER PERFORMER!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter