Fort Fiends Salutation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With heels spiked that high, strategicly placed in the correct region would stop crime dead in its tracks.

I hadn't seen you in a couple of days, thought you had jumped ship again.... LOL

That wasn't directed at anyone, just messing with Denise. Now I have to change the name of this one again.

LOL, had to do a double-take on the name of the thread - at first I thought it said "Terri's booty picture thread" and I thought, oh no, there is no way in h-e-double hockey sticks that a picture of my booty is going on there! :rotfl:

LOL, had to do a double-take on the name of the thread - at first I thought it said "Terri's booty picture thread" and I thought, oh no, there is no way in h-e-double hockey sticks that a picture of my booty is going on there! :rotfl:

Trust me if they put a picture of my booty on this thread they would close down the whole disboard and restart it somewhere else ...heehee

Hey if he wants to borrow those boots that's his business ( and then you can borrow them too ) heehee :ssst:

I don't think they come in a size 13, but then again, if you look in the right place, they probably do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter