Fort Fiends Salutation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, that is too funny, John you deserve this.

image004.gif

there's no one intimidating here, well except for Ami.

Oooh, pretty fireworks :-). I remember once when I was a teenager working at a swimming pool as a lifeguard, we actually shot bottle rockets at each other across the pool after hours. Were we stupid, or what!!

Oooh, pretty fireworks :-). I remember once when I was a teenager working at a swimming pool as a lifeguard, we actually shot bottle rockets at each other across the pool after hours. Were we stupid, or what!!

That's one of the last things I'd think you would do Carol. I bet it was fun until somebody got hurt then it's hilarious.

It's all a clever rouse. Terri only pretends those are her boots!;)

Hey why pick on Terri when she's not around ?That chic had some big feet and my feet are much smaller , plus Terri never wears heels she can't run in ...heehee

Edited to say I just looked and the whole superhero costume can be bought, INCLUDING boots for 49.99....what...that seems pretty cheap.

shooting fireworks at each other is fun until you light the neighbor's roof on fire:scared1:

shooting fireworks at each other is fun until you light the neighbor's roof on fire:scared1:

You know the old saying - "it's all fun and games 'til the neighbor's house burns down".

pass the rumple.........

All together now,,,

"Lets Go Camping !!"

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Sounds good to me!! Except.........

I need somebody to go pick up my camper from storage for me, drive it to the campsite, set it up for me, buy the groceries, do the cooking, and deposit me there. Then break it all down and put it away for me!!!

(I feel like such a slug right now)

Carol, I can say with all sincerity, that I would love to do that for you if you were closer, but I can't afford the diesel to go grocery shopping for our house right now.... LOL

Maybe we can all come up with a collection and hire you a "camp boy" for a couple of days, he can do all the hard work, cook for you and stand behind you and wave one of those big fans to keep you cool....

I am in for $20 ;)

Thanks for the offer!!!

I may actually get my son to do that for me in a couple of weeks!! This house is getting awfully small!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter