Free Dining 2014 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's BB mean? Kinda new sorry

Just wanted to quickly answer you, although this thread has moved to a new post (see a few pages back).

BB= BounceBack offer. (Some people get bounceback offers while they're staying at WDW for a % off the room/package as long as they book it while they're still there.)

The people who are getting its invalid, are you doing a 6 night/7 day package?

Disney Addict and not looking for rehab!!

I am one who called and gave the code and was told it was invalid. I am planning to do 8 nights, but never even had the chance to tell them what resort I wanted/length of stay, etc. I started with the code and politely said goodbye after it looked as if it wouldn't work. It seems as if some people are simply getting lucky with the CM they speak to, and some, like me, are getting CM's who are following their script, as directed. It will all work out. The promo is clearly coming :)

Looks like just the mermaid rooms afterall.

However, Movies has fallen.

The mental image to me is too funny...I see "movies" running across a field, along with "mermaid," "Pop," "WL," etc, when we see movies fall and yell out "go on without me."

The mental image to me is too funny...I see "movies" running across a field, along with "mermaid," "Pop," "WL," etc, when we see movies fall and yell out "go on without me."

:rotfl2: I needed that after the stress of today. I am literally laughing and my kids are looking at me strange. My oldest just said " let me guess...DIS boards"

well i just double checked with a rep because it shows on my acct and it says my payment info is not available. It is because discount comes out tomorrow so its applied but it wont change til tomorrow he said log back on in 24 hrs and no Im not going to lose it

Does it matter that everyone is making the CMs mad? Just asking if it will impact offer.

turning into a Disney fanatic

Its their jobs to answer questions(even if its the same ones all day) ..I for one was nice as could be and friendly and noone had any problem helping me. I think alot is how you ask. its like anything else you are talking to actual people. You get what you give people

I just got free dining for 9/28-10/4 at coronado
I called chase and asked about it and the rep read me the whole info page she had and said it starts for public on May 7th she said started YESTERDAY for chase card holders. I told her disney said no and she gave me a PIN number and a different phone number

I will share it but idk if all the pins are the same or not there is a pin for value that i dont have but she said for moderates D365N

and this is for chase disney visa cardholders only until May 7th I called this number 407-939-7795 which is what chase gave me to call and they updated my reservation to be a disney chase visa magic your way plus free dining package>

chase also said that the package has to be a 6 night 7 day with tickets to be eligible

it was for whole month of sept til oct 3 and then there were many dates for oct and nov as well (sorry I was in a frenzy when trying to get all the info she was giving me)

its now on my My Disney Experience page listing the free dining so Im positive I have gotten it...I would suggest calling Chase and asking for this info to make sure nothing is individualized per acct holder but didnt sound like it

Everyone else says 8/31 is the start. Did they give you a different date?

Everyone else says 8/31 is the start. Did they give you a different date?

they gave me a lot of diff dates but i only paid attention tto Sept cus thats when Im going sorry. I mentioned oct and nov because she listed a lot of those months too and i thought this was a summer promotion

Trying to Wait patiently~~on the outside I look like this :cool1: but on the inside :crazy2:
DV offer hurry up already!!!:headache:

Maybe they have sold enough resort rooms that they feel they don't need to offer free dining. Apparently bookings for September (no surprise there), November and December are lower than they would like them to be right now, and October is either right on target or higher than anticipated already. That would be my guess. :confused3

The week of Oct 5th is the Gartner conference (large IT conference) - they pretty much take Swan/Dolphin with lots of spill into the Beach Club/Boardwalk stuff.

From their web page:

"Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2014 will take place at the Walt Disney World Dolphin, Walt Disney World Swan, and Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts and Disney's Boardwalk."

That probably helps cover one of the weeks. I know lots of attendees bring their families.

The week of Oct 5th is the Gartner conference (large IT conference) - they pretty much take Swan/Dolphin with lots of spill into the Beach Club/Boardwalk stuff.

From their web page:

"Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2014 will take place at the Walt Disney World Dolphin, Walt Disney World Swan, and Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts and Disney's Boardwalk."

That probably helps cover one of the weeks. I know lots of attendees bring their families.

That makes sense. Thanks for the info!

Uh oh! What is the page maximum for the threads?

SOOOOO excited to hear Chase is giving out the codes for dining coming up! That sounds real promising!!

"YOO HOO, FREE DINING BLOWOUT" :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Theres a big problem with supply and demand right now

who told me that they are sending offers/pins out to selected individuals over the next few days. She did say free dining for all was coming May 7th, but couldn't confirm that our travel date (arriving 11/1) would be included.

they were very nice and didnt question anything it was a different phone number than the regular reservations number too though so maybe they are set up for it. but all she said ws let me put in the pin and then said yup its taking it and that was it now its on there im very excited Ive never been able to take advantage of these promotions b4 and my package still stayed he same price
I called the same number you put with the same code and they said there's NOTHING available.

I called Chase and got the codes for value and mod/deluxe
she said it starts tomorrow
GP on May 7th
The only exclusions she gave me where 3 bedroom villas, she even read the fine print on her email about it. there may be others she just didn't have that info...
6 night stay
Dates included
Aug 31- Oct 3
Oct 26-Nov1
Nov 9 - Nov 20
Dec 12-23rd

Hope this helps some of you, I know it has helped me...

Thank you so much for this information!! Waiting ever so patiently for May 7th http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/rolleye11.gif

Question, at CBR are the pirate rooms close to the food court and buses, and do you know how many rooms? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter