Fridays Fun Riddle

susan

anitongue.gif

AshClan said:
Better late than never. Plus Donna said that she missed me :teeth:

:thumbsup2 :teeth:

and I can't believe how you people slacked off today ...I thought we would be approaching the trifecta hooty! ;) :confused3

Apparently there was no one with a crop to keep the horse going.

Well, next time I am gone all day I am not going to tell you

maybe the threat of a swoop will keep it lively over here.....
Fridays should always have a tooty hooty!

the day started out great what with Broadway and then plans for

Riddle: The Musical

which, I agree, should be an ensemble cast and lots of singing and dancing and lots of scenes wherein different conversations are going on at the same time (RV handing out ponies, Angel and Cantw8 comparing tatoos, Tara picking out things for her wedding whilst many others weave in an out in song and dance)

Tag Fairy- you also have a major role- will you actually appear? or does your voice from above magically silence all the ruckus while glitter falls on the stage? :scratchin

I need a good swoop to cheer me up after the Day of the DMV.

Well if we are going to be singing in the musical, someone will have to bring the spoons.

I know we're long past this thread being lifeless, but we're just back from Craig's opening night and it was an excellent show. I just had to tell YAJ's hubby that he'd have liked the gal in her undergarments. Red satin....about 95% of the show. There are still 4 more performances :rolleyes1 ;) :rotfl:

Goodnight all :wave:

Last edited by sheridac : Yesterday at 04:54 PM. Reason: how is it that twinkies swoop anyway?? it that even chemically possible??

not chemically possible, but I have a few mad skittles of my own :teeth:

Tara- thanks for the lingerie report.... BUT.... how was the rest of the cast???? most importantly, our very own Riddler??

TwinkieMama said:
Tara- thanks for the lingerie report.... BUT.... how was the rest of the cast???? most importantly, our very own Riddler??

The rest of the cast, especially our very own riddler ;) , was excellent :thumbsup2 Even he got to join in on the nekkidness, as he drops trou a few times throughout :rotfl:

The show was extremely funny and well done. I'll be going back next weekend as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter