Fridays Fun Riddle

crcormier said:
I still don't get it sometimes...

Oh, and look, my TU finally showed up. ;)

cheeky!!!!! i have the pwer to remove it again you know!! :p

cami
x

Donna, and here we thought you had fun hanging with us. :sad2:

"Go get dressed so your super nice Mom can take you some place fun!!!"

Ya think that will work??

Oh, and RV, :teeth: :flower3: peace offering

tmasingo said:
Was just explained what "casting couch" means :blush: :rotfl:

you're in danger of loosing your dirty stop out label missy

cami
x

barrett7890 said:

cami
x

I was waiting for you to come back and comment on that one Cami :lmao:

crcormier said:
Uh-oh. Hope Chopped Liver doesn't show up again...

just checking in! :wave2:

waiting for my close up, Mr. DeMille :rolleyes1

hiwaygal said:
just checking in! :wave2:

waiting for my close up, Mr. DeMille :rolleyes1

Hiwaygal, I'm going to cast you as a smilie, okay? We'll put you in a black cape and paint your face with yellow glow in the dark paint. You'll appear magically on the darkened stage next to the cast as they say their lines.

Think a la Voyage of the Little Mermaid at MGM. :thumbsup2

Off to get a copy of my birth certificate, so I can prove to Yankee Candle that I am allowed to work in this country. :rolleyes: Then to lunch at my favorite place, Peppo's

RoyalVizier said:
Hiwaygay, I'm going to cast you as a smilie, okay? We'll put you in a black cape and paint your face with yellow glow in the dark paint. You'll appear magically on the darkened stage next to the cast as they say their lines.

Think a la Voyage of the Little Mermaid at MGM. :thumbsup2

ummmmm.....I'm a girl and I like boys :blush:

monica

anitongue.gif

dredert

anitongue.gif

hiwaygal said:
ummmmm.....I'm a girl and I like boys :blush:

:rotfl2: I am SOOOOO sorry... totally unintentional! :blush:

I claim yet again that a fruity pebble became lodge underneath my "y" key and it is broke. It inserts miscellaneous y's. :blush:

RoyalVizier said:
:rotfl2: I am SOOOOO sorry... totally unintentional! :blush:

I claim yet again that a fruity pebble became lodge underneath my "y" key and it is broke. It inserts miscellaneous y's. :blush:

:rotfl:

I just couldn't resist!

horsegirl said:
Donna! I will meet you in NYC and go with you! I saw it in Boston before it opened in New York. It is amazing. I am going to shower now and will sing a few of the songs while I am in there. If you are quiet, you might hear me! :teeth:
Yes, but did you read the book?

barrett7890 said:
cheeky!!!!! i have the pwer to remove it again you know!! :p

cami
x

Yes, but clearly not the power tro spell correctly :rolleyes: Would you kindly point me to the post number where you placed my TU?

Monique, why yes, actually, I did read that. I was just telling a pal of mine the other day about reading both Victor Hugo's work and Margaret Mitchell's. Why has GWTW not been put on stage? Anyone want to invest with me? I am sick of revivals....

And ha ha ha to the evil doer. Mr. RV, see if I teach you how to swoop in for the woohooty. Never now you scoundrel...and BTW, Grammy of 2, the queen of the riddle thread is the all time woohootier. Six of eight on our epic riddle day. Ah, those were the days....She will be back on Sunday or Monday. Watch out.... :teeth: And see if I ever sing A horse is a horse for you! hmmmph! :smooth:

barrett7890 said:

cami
x

Oh, well we don't want that now, do we :rolleyes: :rotfl:

I just got back and now own half of my wedding gown. If I keep it like that, can I keep my title :confused3 :teeth: ;)

tmasingo said:
Oh, well we don't want that now, do we :rolleyes: :rotfl:

I just got back and now own half of my wedding gown. If I keep it like that, can I keep my title :confused3 :teeth: ;)

Depends on which half now, doesn't it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter