Fridays Fun Riddle

Swoop!

I'm not meant to have a Wooohoooooty! :sad:

I've let my teacher and the entire world down! :sad:

I'm so sorry Twinkie.... I was all hunkered down ready to strike when the Pig(let) jumped outta nowhere. :sad:

WOOO HOOTY! And congrats to Piglet on her successfull swoop!!!!

How much do actors make these days? I am not in for community theater. I am holding out for the big bucks! :teeth:

Ugh. And I was sooooooooooooooooooo close!

:Pinkbounc WOOOOO HOOOOOOTY :Pinkbounc

wait for it...

wait for it.....

wait for it...

(YOU SUCK IN ADVANCE)

RoyalVizier said:

:love2: :flower3: Sorry, I know how bad you wanted to get it today with Twinkie gone and all.

I just tried to explain to Dewain why I was so excited when I saw that I had gotten the 100th post. :rolleyes: He just does not get it.

Darth Vadar "voice":

"NOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOooooOO!"

Ok, I'm all better now. I said YOU SUCK when I know it wont be me. I dont mean it to offend..wrong thread.

CONGRATULATIONS on your WOOOO HOOOOOTY!!! YOU da BOMB Piglet!!!!! :woohoo:

HMHunters

anitongue.gif

horsegirl

anitongue.gif

craig

anitongue.gif

kirsten

anitongue.gif

piglet too said:
He just does not get it.

Few people would... :sad2:

Okay, I'm done sulking! Back to writing the script for our production.

We need dancers. :dance3:

And yes, we should play ourselves. I don't think any big names would sink so low as to accept a part in this. :rotfl2:

lewdyan1 said:
I am going to put in my bid for lead role! :teeth:

Ahem....AS IF....we didnt all KNOW who would have the lead. ;) :teeth: :banana:

all I have to say is....That damn pig! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

(sorry Kirsten...but you know what I mean! ;) ) :teeth: :rotfl:

Was just explained what "casting couch" means :blush: :rotfl:

And with that....I'm out of here in a few minutes to go put down the deposit for my wedding gown :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'll be back later......for the Tooty Hooty ;)

piglet too said:
:love2: :flower3: Sorry, I know how bad you wanted to get it today with Twinkie gone and all.

I just tried to explain to Dewain why I was so excited when I saw that I had gotten the 100th post. :rolleyes: He just does not get it.

I still don't get it sometimes...

Oh, and look, my TU finally showed up. ;)

firstmickey said:
Ahem....AS IF....we didnt all KNOW who would have the lead. ;) :teeth: :banana:

all I have to say is....That damn pig! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

(sorry Kirsten...but you know what I mean! ;) ) :teeth: :rotfl:

No offense taken Donna, as I do know exactly what you mean :teeth:

AS far as the leading role, I think that it would be kinda like Desperate Housewives, with several leading ladies. ::yes::

Would somebody PLEASE tell my kids to get dressed so I can get moving out of here to do something fun today????????????? :crazy: Because I seem to be speaking French or maybe Swahili.....and they are NOT understanding me!!!!! :rolleyes: :teeth:

piglet too said:
No offense taken Donna, as I do know exactly what you mean :teeth:

AS far as the leading role, I think that it would be kinda like Desperate Housewives, with several leading ladies. ::yes::

Uh-oh. Hope Chopped Liver doesn't show up again...

firstmickey said:
Would somebody PLEASE tell my kids to get dressed so I can get moving out of here to do something fun today????????????? :crazy:

Um... you're not having fun here?

I'm in, it took me a minute to figure out this one. Speaking of fun things to do -- I'm off to a day of torture. I'm going on a field trip with the third graders. Hope I survive. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter