fridays funky riddle

barrett7890

<font color=red>Donna is flippin awesome! I wish I
good morning

PM when you have the answer

A farmer and his hired help were carrying grain to the barn. The farmer carried one sack of grain and the hired help carried two sacks. Who carried the heavier load and why?

cami
x

Good morning riddlers. I think I'm IN. I'm up anyway :)

tara is leading us today

animarch.gif

Hey all! :wave:

I'm not IN, but I wanted to at least say Hi so that Donna would get off my case. ;)

My work schedule is not condusive to Riddling, but maybe things'll ease up after 12/16.

Have a good one! :sunny:

RoyalVizier said:
My work schedule is not condusive to Riddling, but maybe things'll ease up after 12/16.

Mine isn't either...but I've got until the 22nd before I get to play again :rolleyes:

I'm afraid I'm not leading anywhere fun today. Work work and more work for me until 5pm :guilty:

Will someone take the reins.....and feel free to take me somewhere better :teeth:

:wave: RV

Have a great day riddlers :wave:

Alright, I think I might be IN, but I'm not sure that I remember what being IN feels like. It's been a loooooooooooong time. :guilty:

ETA: 600th post!!

:cool1: :dance3: :yay: :bounce: :bounce: :yay: :dance3: :cool1:

tmasingo said:
I'm afraid I'm not leading anywhere fun today. Work work and more work for me until 5pm :guilty:

Will someone take the reins.....and feel free to take me somewhere better :teeth:

:wave: RV

May I? Can we go to the Mall of America for shopping? Dec 1st is a great day for shopping!

1-5501-Mall-of-America.jpg

Good Morning Riddlers! Happy Friday!

RV.....geez, I was NOT on your case.....was I? ;) :blush: :teeth:
But Im glad you stopped by....we've missed you!

And Ok....I'm in for shopping. :banana:

Donna, it doesn't take much for you to be on anyone's case. ;) (Boy I've missed this... teasing Donna and being on her case. It's like I'm home).

I don't know what the rest of you are doing but Donna and I are headed to the mall and an afternoon Auntie Anne's pretzel. This one to be exact:

pretzel_cinnamon.jpg

Good Morning :wave:

I hope you're day goes by quickly Tara :hug:

The Mall of America sounds like a great idea!! We were there about 6 years ago & had a good time.

:cheer2: Congrats on 600 DIS posts RV :cheer2:
and if you think one day on the riddle is enough to get Donna off your back you're deluded.......usually it requires a restraining order

Lars624 said:
:cheer2: Congrats on 600 DIS posts RV :cheer2:
and if you think one day on the riddle is enough to get Donna off your back you're deluded.......usually it requires a restraining order

Restraining orders are sometime difficult to obtain (not that I would know :blush: ).

Maybe the mall will have one of those zapper dog collars if she bugs me too much. Ohhhh or a bug zapper!

;) :rotfl2: :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter