fridays funky riddle

Don't worry, I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.....

shirtcity_bbts_0999.png

I so need a mint. What is wrong with me lately?
I don't even have the beginnings of a clue. :(

Hey celery! I miss the cartoon in your siggie!

Good morning riddlers...let my son answer this one so if it is wrong it is his fault :rotfl2:

And stay away from yellow snow....

--

I am in thanks to Hummer!!!!
:love2:

I'll put the loubon fabulous cartoon back in either after Christmas or when Mel or Sher return for a goodly amount of time.

I had another request for it yesterday.
It is all over my myspace page.
Lou's the bestest!
:love2:

And to everyone else too! :love2:

Ok I gave a lame guess it seems to be a theme today! No right answers here I am just a Mom with some guesses!

I don't believe it we got it right. :banana:

--

NAB said:
I don't believe it we got it right. :banana:

See Debbie, this one was so easy even a child could answer it :teeth:

Is Donna still out shopping? :rolleyes:

the Fidge said:
Ok I gave a lame guess it seems to be a theme today! No right answers here I am just a Mom with some guesses!
Yeah but you know where the outlets are now :thumbsup2

My older brother enjoyed getting me to play pin the tail on the outlet.....

Yes Joe even a child could get it. Maybe I will have to give him the riddle to answer every day..... :rotfl2:

You know there is a light today of hope that nexy week I can escape and hit the outlets! Too funny my slef image is diminishing here the kids are getting this ? right and my guess was wrong! I need to be a kid!

OMg don't tell me they are refering to loads in someones diaper! OMG that would have been my DS answer! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter