Frivolity, Jocularity, Shenanigans,

There was a little old lady standing at a corner. She had both hands holding her hat on while the wind blew her dress up around her waist.
A dignified southern gentleman came up and said, "Ma'am, you should be ashamed of yourself, letting your skirt blow around, being indecent, while both hands hold your hat."

She said, "Look mister, everything down there is seventy years old; this hat is brand new!"

There was a little old lady standing at a corner. She had both hands holding her hat on while the wind blew her dress up around her waist.
A dignified southern gentleman came up and said, "Ma'am, you should be ashamed of yourself, letting your skirt blow around, being indecent, while both hands hold your hat."

She said, "Look mister, everything down there is seventy years old; this hat is brand new!"

And the little old lady's name was Rosie . . .

And the little old lady's name was Rosie . . .

Mock if you will....it was a really NICE hat.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I heard this joke from a 9 year old?

How do you wake up Lady Gaga?

You p-p-p-poker face.:rotfl:

Three ladies were discussing the travails of getting older. One said, "Sometimes I catch myself with a jar of mayonnaise in my hand, while standing in front of the refrigerator, and I can't remember whether I need to put it away, or start making a sandwich."

The second lady chimed in with, "Yes, sometimes I find myself on the landing of the stairs and can't remember whether I was on my way up or on my way down."

The third one responded, " Well, ladies, I'm glad I don't have that problem. Knock on wood," as she rapped her knuckles on the table, and then said, "That must be the door, I'll get it!"

Chuckles.jpg

Now you're bringing back bad memories.....

The Mary Tyler Moore Show: Chuckles Bites The Dust

A little song
a little dance
a little seltzer down your pants

Now you're bringing back bad memories.....

The Mary Tyler Moore Show: Chuckles Bites The Dust

A little song
a little dance
a little seltzer down your pants

Veal Prince Orloff! :lmao:

Best TV line-up ever!

Saturday nights...CBS! :thumbsup2

8-8:30: ALL IN THE FAMILY
8:30-9: M*A*S*H
9-9:30: THE MARY TYLER MOORE SHOW
9:30-10: THE BOB NEWHART SHOW
10-11: THE CAROL BURNETT SHOW

Best TV line-up ever!

Saturday nights...CBS! :thumbsup2

8-8:30: ALL IN THE FAMILY
8:30-9: M*A*S*H
9-9:30: THE MARY TYLER MOORE SHOW
9:30-10: THE BOB NEWHART SHOW
10-11: THE CAROL BURNETT SHOW

I was glued - GLUED I TELL YA! :happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter