Frivolity, Jocularity, Shenanigans,

Best TV line-up ever!

Saturday nights...CBS! :thumbsup2

8-8:30: ALL IN THE FAMILY
8:30-9: M*A*S*H
9-9:30: THE MARY TYLER MOORE SHOW
9:30-10: THE BOB NEWHART SHOW
10-11: THE CAROL BURNETT SHOW

Wow. My memories of most of those are primarily from reruns in syndication. I'm MUCH too young to remember them in prime time! ;)

I was glued - GLUED I TELL YA! :happytv:

Ya gotta be pretty darn good to pop a whole batch of popcorn after Bob Newhart in time to catch the Tarzan yell!

:rotfl2:

Every....and I mean EVERY Saturday night!

pdvd_071.jpg

JiffyPop is for amatures!

Perhaps you didn't know this, but way before my current job, I was actually a professional Popcorn man! popcorn::

Seriously!

I love a man who can make things POP....

My Nana used to buy Jiffy Pop. Did you know you can actually catch it on FIRE? Who knew that foil pan would honest-to-God IGNITE?

My mom had an electric corn popper. She would put some oil in the bottom, wait for it to heat up, then pop Orville Redenbacher popcorn from a jar in it. :) We didn't get a microwave until I was about 11.

My Nana used to buy Jiffy Pop. Did you know you can actually catch it on FIRE? Who knew that foil pan would honest-to-God IGNITE?

My mom had an electric corn popper. She would put some oil in the bottom, wait for it to heat up, then pop Orville Redenbacher popcorn from a jar in it. :) We didn't get a microwave until I was about 11.

I didn't get a microwave until I was 30!

I remember when James brought the first one home I asked "What do we need THAT for?"

Our microwave broke one year on Thanksgiving Eve. I was getting ready to make a little pasta thing. Would have been 4 minutes in the microwave, was 50 minutes in the oven. :scared1: So, we called maintenance and they came to look at it a couple of days later. They pronounced it dead and ordered a new one. We nearly starved while we waited for it to arrive! I am a nightmare in the kitchen to begin with. If there is no microwave then just forget it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter