From The Keys to The Kingdom live

thanks for taking the time to finish off your trip report, really enjoyed following you along on your travels, and roll on August:thumbsup2

I've loved reading along - live or not!

It's great to see so many off property restaurants as we really want to try a few next time

Manny's is top of the list! :)

Thanks Wayne - great trippie as usual. Wish I hadn't just read the last bit though - off for my weekly weigh in, if I've put pounds on I'm blaming you;)

Last day:sad1:
MK thru the day, Epcot in the evening. No big meal, we had eaten far too much this trip so just bought a few things to share going around the World.

Sorry its taken so long to finish this thread, I will try my best in August to keep it live. This has reminded me why I do live threads and not trip reports, I love doing them live but have very little interest on return, although thats probably due to spending most of my spare time planning August.

its been a great report , made me very hungry and found your keys bit really helpful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter