Girls Only~ OLD THREAD, new one linked in first post

You want me to keep up with two threads? are you crazy? :scared1: I get too confuzzeled. :faint:

You want me to keep up with two threads? are you crazy? :scared1: I get too confuzzeled. :faint:

Not me, silly. I think Mary Jo moved this one to the CB as a chat thread and wants to keep the other as a planning thread. But I'm not sure. :confused3 Or maybe she'll still close this one and just keep the other. I'm just waiting to see what she thinks. She is the one with the power ya know. ;)

But for planning, definitely go to the new one. We are working on dates! :cool1:

Today was a semi-stressful day, I think I need to go shopping this weekend.

It's raining and I'm going to bed early. My hours were changed again and now I need to be at work at 7, eek! :eek:

Oh and my Mom starts work Friday! :yay:

Good night my lovelies.

:grouphug:

Today was a semi-stressful day, I think I need to go shopping this weekend.

It's raining and I'm going to bed early. My hours were changed again and now I need to be at work at 7, eek! :eek:

Oh and my Mom starts work Friday! :yay:

Good night my lovelies.

:grouphug:
Sorry it was stressful. :hug:
Hope your mom's first day is great on Friday. :wizard:

Good morning, Divas! :goodvibes

I forgot to tell you all about my interesting airport experience on the way back home. I totally got hit on by a big Italian guy wearing a Microsoft jacket. It was sooooo creepy! I kept standing there blushing as he was completely looking me over and making small chit chat with me. I had no idea how to get out of it because I was waiting for my row to be called to board the plane. But he finally asked me what I did for a living. I said, "I homeschool my 3 children." And he was like "Oh, well . . . uhhhh . . . have a nice flight!" :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Deb - you unpacked yet?? ;)

Have a great day, ladies! :grouphug:

That's awesome. You scared a guido with kids.

Good morning!!

In a nut shell, I'm in like sin for Bangladesh next year. Mom said she wants her own room and we can't use her shower. She's so nice and I don't know if she's kidding or not. I may be stuck on a cot next to you, Crista, since I'm the youngest after you!!

Nah, your mom would let me use the shower if I asked.

Just wanted to com on and thank all oy you wnderful ladies who put the trip together, it was amazing. I had so much funn and it was great getting to meet all or you. I cant wait until next year!! :dance3:

It was great meeting you. Wish we could have spent more time getting to know you.

I was diagnosed with CHICKEN POX yesterday!!!!!!!!

I am SO sorry if any of you come down with this. I had a couple of spots over the weekend, but thought they were just normal hormonal breakouts--then when I got home Monday to drop off my luggage before going to work I pulled off my top to change and ZOWIE!!!!!! I called the doc, but they couldn't see me till yesterday (and he couldn't stop laughing to boot!). From what I understand I was most contagious before the spots appeared (which would have been Wednesday and Thursday. The weird thing is I had the chicken pox when I was a kid . . . . but they said sometimes if you have a mild case you can get it again (and I did). My Mom had shingles a few weeks ago so that must be where I got it..

You aren't the only Diva to get them twice. I had them once when I was young, and then again when I was a teen.

Now what is all this chickenbone stuff? Do tell!

Definately a story for Amy Sue to tell.

Just to let y'all know, I am working on redoing the photos on the front page and updating them to more recent ones from this trip. By photos, I mean the individual photos with your names above them.

So, IF you have a special photo of yourself from this trip that you love and you'd like me to use, please PM it to me. This also goes for our brand spanking new Divas, feel free to send me a recent photo along with your real name so we can add you to the group. :thumbsup2

If I don't receive a photo from you, I'll just assume you are fine with which ever one that I choose and I'll look for a cute one of you. I promise, no mouth half open or chewing photos will be posted. LOL

Ohhhh, so this is why I look like a crazy dead head.

Another thought is March is also cheer leader month. We have been there during the time when they are there and I must tell you it is an interesting experience.

We had cheerleaders this weekend, and I didn't have any problems with them.

Me too.

That's awesome. You scared a guido with kids.

Nah, your mom would let me use the shower if I asked.

It was great meeting you. Wish we could have spent more time getting to know you.

You aren't the only Diva to get them twice. I had them once when I was young, and then again when I was a teen.

Definately a story for Amy Sue to tell.

Ohhhh, so this is why I look like a crazy dead head.

We had cheerleaders this weekend, and I didn't have any problems with them.

Me too.

I didn't say there was anything wrong I just said that it was interesting. The cheering at every stop on the shutte at the end of the day was a bit annoying.

Good Morning Ladies,

I hope you are all having a good Thursday :goodvibes: I can't wait until it's finally the weekend! I left work at around 7:30pm yesterday working on a huge Quarter 2 pricing sheet for one of my customers in India. It took forever but the deadline was today. :faint:

I found a cute tote on clearance at the mall last week and found some cute items at Joann's fabric store. I like how they have coupons a lot more often, which really helps. :) Here are some pics of the purse I am decorating:

IMG00224-20100304-0745.jpg

IMG00221-20100303-2331.jpg

Good Morning Ladies,

I hope you are all having a good Thursday :goodvibes: I can't wait until it's finally the weekend! I left work at around 7:30pm yesterday working on a huge Quarter 2 pricing sheet for one of my customers in India. It took forever but the deadline was today. :faint:

I found a cute tote on clearance at the mall last week and found some cute items at Joann's fabric store. I like how they have coupons a lot more often, which really helps. :) Here are some pics of the purse I am decorating:

Oh my! Are we working on our exchange projects for next year already? :eek: :scared1: :faint:

In all seriousness, your purse is looking really cute!

Good Morning Ladies,

Very cute tote you got yourself there. You are super creative! :thumbsup2

Cute tote Rochelle!!
Come join us on the planning thread. Honestly I think this one should just die out...... :confused3

Sorry it was stressful. :hug:
Hope your mom's first day is great on Friday. :wizard:

Thanks, Beth. :hug: I hope my Mom's first day is great too! She was excited and nervous this morning.

Nah, your mom would let me use the shower if I asked. .

I know she would! She loves you.

Please tell you mom I am wishing her good luck on her first day at her new job!

Thank you, Vicki!! I'll let her know when she comes home.

Good Morning Ladies,

Cuuute!! Great job!

Cute tote Rochelle!!
Come join us on the planning thread. Honestly I think this one should just die out...... :confused3

I know huh. Can we still chit chat on the other thread, or does it have to be only planning?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter