Glee!!!!!!

HA! Okay, I won't say anymore right now, since Rob hasn't seen it yet, but just, HA and Awww. I love Kurt. Just sayin.:love:

HA! Okay, I won't say anymore right now, since Rob hasn't seen it yet, but just, HA and Awww. I love Kurt. Just sayin.:love:

I've heard it was a good episode. And know some of the spoilerish stuff of what happened.

Can't wait to see it tonight (and Top Chef)!

Glee has helped bring me back to tv. I love the show and the ending was more than i could ever hope for. The wife and i were cheering for the Dad.:cheer2:

It was VERY good. Just watched it last night. We're hooked! :thumbsup2

Got a little teary at the end with the scene with Kurt and his dad. Great show (wish there was more music in this episode instead of just Single Ladies).:thumbsup2

It was an excellent episode. Though, I will echo unfreshdiva's desire for at least one big musical number from the main cast. Not that Beyonce's song isn't great, but it was a bit overplayed last night.

I'm surprised that I was even beginning to feel empathy for Puck and Quinn. They're doing some amazing writing on this show.

All of that pales in comparison, however, to Chris Colfer's amazing perfomance as Kurt. Every scene is embued with such a pure, simple, honesty. His scenes could have descended into camp SO easily; but they didn't because that young actor has committed to his portrayal not just as stereotype for the sake of stereotype, but as a real true human being with those stereotypical traits.

And his coming out scene with his dad. Actually every scene with his dad. So beautiful. His dad was SO proud of him. You could hear the fear and vulnerability in each of their voices. Again. So pure, so honest. So true.

I cried.

I can't wait for next week.

Well said Rob. I cried when he came out to his father as well...it felt VERY real, as if we were really there with them. I'm LOVING this show..and Jane Lynch just cracks me up, I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!

Yeah, Kurt's "coming out" really hit home for me too. It's like when my brother came out and I said, "Dude, I know." I loved the dad's, "We knew when you asked for a pair of sensible heels." Awesome. and the "Are you sure?"

And just when I think I can't love Jane Lynch any more than I already do, the "Pro-Littering" stance heaped on a whole lot more love.

It was an excellent episode. Though, I will echo unfreshdiva's desire for at least one big musical number from the main cast. Not that Beyonce's song isn't great, but it was a bit overplayed last night

I thought the song was great too, and missed the cast singing - but I did download it from ITunes today (Single Ladies).....and it it the straightest thing on my IPod......maybe I shouldn't have admitted that :banana:

Just when you think Glee can't get any better, they have KRISTEN CHENOWETH as a guest star. She is absolutely amazing. The young girl Rachel remminds me of Idina Menzel so it was like watching a Wicked reunion.

Just when you think Glee can't get any better, they have KRISTEN CHENOWETH as a guest star. She is absolutely amazing. The young girl Rachel remminds me of Idina Menzel so it was like watching a Wicked reunion.

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT! From day 1 everyone I see her I think of Idina.

I have been fortunate enough to see Kristen and Mathew live on stage and I do have to say, the editing tonight was crap and made them both look like they couldn't really sing when they were doing their duet. Kinda sad for that to happen on a show of this level.

But Kristen was AMAZING as always! :worship: "because I knew you...I have been changed...for good" (OK, had to relive that small Wicked moment from the first time I saw Kristen and Idina together in NYC)

And next week looks like another great show!

We absolutely LOVED last nights episode. I love Kristen and LOVED the duet as well as the final number which gave me goosebumps. One of the best shows.

I have been fortunate enough to see Kristen and Mathew live on stage and I do have to say, the editing tonight was crap and made them both look like they couldn't really sing when they were doing their duet. Kinda sad for that to happen on a show of this level.

I have to agree that they didn't show them at their best with that duet. It sounded over-produced, and did the autotune them? Why on earth would anyone mess with Kristin Chenowith's voice in post production?

What did you see Matthew Morrison in? We were in the first row at Lincoln Center for The Light in the Piazza, which meant that we were about six feet away when he took off his shirt for their love scene. :hyper:

We absolutely LOVED last nights episode. I love Kristen and LOVED the duet as well as the final number which gave me goosebumps. One of the best shows.

I loved the last number too! But can I just say how HOT Mark Salling (who plays Puck) is in cowboy drag? Yummy!

I loved the last number too! But can I just say how HOT Mark Salling (who plays Puck) is in cowboy drag? Yummy!

Eh, if only he did something for me..... :confused3

Now, Cory (aka Finn) on the other hand... :banana:

and I also loved the last number....

Eh, if only he did something for me..... :confused3

Now, Cory (aka Finn) on the other hand... :banana:

and I also loved the last number....

Cory's hot too. He just doesn't have that "bad boy" vibe that Mark does.

Honestly, neither of them is really my "type" but who cares, they're cute!

Last night's episode was excellent! Loved Kristen in it (hope they bring her back later). Liked that the wife was barely in it. Muscial numbers were great (wish Alone was longer, but I've got the entire thing from itunes). Next week looks great as well!:happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter