Glee!!!!!!

Cory's hot too. He just doesn't have that "bad boy" vibe that Mark does.

Honestly, neither of them is really my "type" but who cares, they're cute!

Totally agree....they're not my "type" either, but if I had to choose......well, I'm just sayin'....

Just watched last night..again, we LOVE this show. Such talent. Kristen was FABULOUS!!:thumbsup2

Just watched last night..again, we LOVE this show. Such talent. Kristen was FABULOUS!!:thumbsup2

We watched last night also, and I totally agree about Kristen, I love her!! I thought her Emmy speech was awesome.

Kristen is our 10-year-old daughter's absolute hero. She has Kristen's picture all over her wall in her room. She has Kristen's albums all memorized. It is really interesting. Our daughter thinks that she has a lot in common with Kristen. They are both very petite, they both like singing and acting, they both were adopted and Grace thinks they even look alike. (only Grace is Chinese...) Glee is too "adult" Grace to watch, but she would have loved the music.

Kristen's book is really interesting, and funny. I highly recommend it.

me too, Robb. :) We even do the "family together with popcorn thing" for this show. I even like the horrible wife and her even more horrible sister... they kinda remind me of the Siamese cats in Lady and the Tramp. Extremely amped up theatrical awfulness...

We watch as a family as well, my soon to be 14 DD LOVES it!! :thumbsup2

Can't wait for tonight's show! Not loving the girls "Halo/Walking on Sunshine" number but the boys "It's My Life/Confession" is fantastic! Hope there is more than just these two numbers though.:happytv:

Great episode last night. Now I know why he looked so "strange" in the video (thanks to Vitamin D). Heard some of the upcoming songs (Keep Hanging On and No Air) now can't wait for more episodes.:happytv:

After reading this topic, I went and downloaded the Season from iTunes.
VERY funny show. Mercedes is my homegirl. I have always loved the roles
Jane Lynch plays. She is a riot, in this show.

Added to my Tivo now :)

I have always loved the roles
Jane Lynch plays. She is a riot, in this show.

Jane Lynch is AWESOME as Sue Sylvester. She get's all the best one-liners.

Someone needs to compile a website of Sue-isms akin to what they do on the texts from last night site.

It'd be a riot!

Have you all seen that the Glee characters are tweeting?

Here are a couple samples:

gleekurt1.jpg

gleekurt3.jpg

sueglee1.jpg

sueglee3.jpg

gleerachel1.jpg

gleerachel2.jpg

gleefabray2.jpg

Those are cute, but I refuse to follow real people on Twitter, so I think it's even less likely I will follow fictional ones.

Those are cute, but I refuse to follow real people on Twitter, so I think it's even less likely I will follow fictional ones.

See, I don't follow real people on twitter, but I can see myself getting updates from the fictional Gleeks! :rotfl2:

I wish I watched this show. My friend went to the National Dinner last night and he posted pics on FaceBook of himself with people from the Glee! cast. If I watched the show I would be SOOO impressed with his photos! :rotfl2:

For all of you Kristin Chenoweth fans, here's a pic of her at the National Equality March!

chenoweth-march.jpg

She is SO awesome!

Okay, LOVED all the musical numbers. My favorite . . . is a toss up between Quinn's Supremes Cover and the jam session. The jam was really cool because it wasn't over produced and auto-tuned all to hell.

Loving how we're getting to know some of the newer Glee kids little bit by little bit.

The only thing I'm not loving about this show is the whole fake pregnancy thing.

oh, and when they don't show Puck shirtless. I really don't like it when he's got clothes on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter