Glee!!!!!!

Looking forward to the episode where Kurt comes out of the closet (like anyone would be surprised.) It's apparently fairly early in the season. Oh, and he had the BEST line of the night! "Someday you'll all be working for me!" :lmao:

I loved the look on Will's face when he slapped his but during the pep rally! :rotfl:

I thought the wife & the teacher's relationship rang very hollow, it veered between stale & goofy "camp" to pathos. Most everything else - acting, singing, even the predictability - I liked quite a bit, but I think the writers & the two actors (teacher & wife) need to go back to the drawing-board on how to better develop the two characters' relationship.

And I can *so* tell that very few (if any) of the students are really high-school age.

agnes!

Ummmm I watched it........it was ok........:eek:

It did not look like the voices went with some of the "kids". I guess I just expected more.:confused3

I really wanted to love this show. I was a total drama geek in high school (VP of the Drama Club, how bad is that!), and I was so let down. It was like all the funny parts were in the commercials and when I watched the show it was all the bad parts of high school that I'd forgotten about. :guilty:.

I think it's worth another try at some point just for the Journey song, though. Sometimes shows take a while to gel...

Sigh Mohawk Boy has a nipple ring and perfect abs..that ride needs to come to Orlando for sure..this show has everything..music..sassy queens..and of course ms lynch..thank god for that

Sigh Mohawk Boy has a nipple ring and perfect abs..that ride needs to come to Orlando for sure..this show has everything..music..sassy queens..and of course ms lynch..thank god for that
mmm agreed and i too love the sassy queens!

It was a great episode tonight!

The part where Kurt comes out to Mercedes was so piognant! The actor perfectly captured that desire to let his friend know who he really was balanced with the fear of not knowing if it would mean the end of his friendship.

I got all teary eyed. Beautiful, honest moment that was a perfect contrast to the normal Glee over the top antics.

And yeah, Mohawk Boy needs to run around shirtless a LOT more often. ;)

we've NEVER seen this but are NOT going to miss out..we are Tevoing it!! Both of us are in bed at 9, 5:30 Am comes REAL quick! :scared1:

we've NEVER seen this but are NOT going to miss out..we are Tevoing it!! Both of us are in bed at 9, 5:30 Am comes REAL quick! :scared1:

Chris, they previous episodes are available on Hulu.com as well.

For Zeit

glee103img11.jpg

That was a funny quote. The show really cracked me up. Ms. Lynch is amazing. "Smell your armpits ladies. That smell? Is failure. And it's stinking up my office. Now get out."

It cracks me up that he is into Cougars.

This cougar (actually I'm more a mom you'd like to yadda yadda), doesn't find him attractive at all.

Men shouldn't be so shiny.

Looks like he'd squirt right out of my hands.

Dh is hairy like Tom Selleck. Yeah, that's better! Sexy=constantly clogged shower drain ;)

That was a funny quote. The show really cracked me up. Ms. Lynch is amazing. "Smell your armpits ladies. That smell? Is failure. And it's stinking up my office. Now get out."

Yep. Loved that. Pretty much every line that comes out of Jane Lynche's mouth is funny. "I'm suspending your tanning priviledges for the rest of the semester" or "I need my full budget back. I want a fog machine." :rotfl2:

And some of the other great one liners last night . . .

"Who is JOSH GROBAN?!?!?! Kill yourself!" :rotfl:

"You're freakishly tall. I feel like a woodland creature." :lmao:

Yep. Loved that. Pretty much every line that comes out of Jane Lynche's mouth is funny. "I'm suspending your tanning priviledges for the rest of the semester" or "I need my full budget back. I want a fog machine." :rotfl2:

And some of the other great one liners last night . . .

"Who is JOSH GROBAN?!?!?! Kill yourself!" :rotfl:

"You're freakishly tall. I feel like a woodland creature." :lmao:

and Finn's girlfriend telling him he has to quit glee or everyone is gonna think he's gay and she's his beard...:rotfl2:

Beard according to urban dictionary = A common word used to address a homosexual's female friend who he takes around town; he normally calls this companion his "girlfriend" to prove to the world that he is a masculine, football watching, heterosexual male. Although, he may think that this so called 'image' is working, he's actually fooling himself. It's completely obvious to on-lookers that he is gayer than a chihuahua in pink shades.

Beard according to urban dictionary = A common word used to address a homosexual's female friend who he takes around town; he normally calls this companion his "girlfriend" to prove to the world that he is a masculine, football watching, heterosexual male. Although, he may think that this so called 'image' is working, he's actually fooling himself. It's completely obvious to on-lookers that he is gayer than a chihuahua in pink shades.

Or in laymens terms: That hairy thing you keep around so people cant see your true face :rotfl:

OMG, we LOVED it!! Smart, funny and ohhhh so entertaining! Thanks Rob, we'll catch up this weekend!! ;)

Fox just announced that they've picked up Glee for the entire season!:cheer2:

That means we don't have to settle for just the 13 episodes that were originally ordered, but get 22 episodes! :banana:

I'm jazzed!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter