Going to be at POP 9/29-10/8? Then get to know who you're vacationing with here!

Well, that's it then. We've taken a vote. We're all leaving now. :hyper:

I wish it was that easy!! :rolleyes:

Tinkerbell_Girl said:
I am ready to leave now!!!!! Thursday can't get here fast enough!!! :cool1:

Same here. But I'm not quite as looking forward to thursday as I am Friday. Here's Thursday's ajenda.

ARE WE THERE YET?
ARE WE THERE YET?

Um Hey Tennessee, you think you can have more than two lanes IN A MAJOR CITY LIKE CHATANOOGA!!!!

HONK HONK HONK!!!! Well kids, when the driving starts to REALLY get bad, you know you've hit Kennesaw.

AND THAT OLD SWEET SONG, KEEPS GEORGIA ON MY MIND. Well that and it really is long. I bet the guy that wrote that never set foot in Tifton.!

Don't eat too much. Kids. Save some room for Chef Mickey's!!!

OH LOOK, IT'S I-10!!!! THE MOST EXCITING THING FOR 100 MILES EACH DIRECTION!!!!.

You mean THIS is where UF is? No wonder their football games are packed.

Will Florida EVER finish construction on this dang turnpike?

DISNEY AT LAST, DISNEY AT LAST!!! Let's hit the pool!!!

I hope the only love bug I see is Herbie.

hahahha!!!! sounds like my drive!!! we leave TONITE!!!! well it's more like almos ttomorrow it's so late!!!! see you all there!!!

Cannot_Wait_4Disney said:
Same here. But I'm not quite as looking forward to thursday as I am Friday. Here's Thursday's ajenda.

ARE WE THERE YET?
ARE WE THERE YET?

Um Hey Tennessee, you think you can have more than two lanes IN A MAJOR CITY LIKE CHATANOOGA!!!!

HONK HONK HONK!!!! Well kids, when the driving starts to REALLY get bad, you know you've hit Kennesaw.

AND THAT OLD SWEET SONG, KEEPS GEORGIA ON MY MIND. Well that and it really is long. I bet the guy that wrote that never set foot in Tifton.!

Don't eat too much. Kids. Save some room for Chef Mickey's!!!

OH LOOK, IT'S I-10!!!! THE MOST EXCITING THING FOR 100 MILES EACH DIRECTION!!!!.

You mean THIS is where UF is? No wonder their football games are packed.

Will Florida EVER finish construction on this dang turnpike?

DISNEY AT LAST, DISNEY AT LAST!!! Let's hit the pool!!!

I hope the only love bug I see is Herbie.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That also sound like my drive from the heart of Texas to the Mouse!

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
hahahha!!!! sounds like my drive!!! we leave TONITE!!!! well it's more like almos ttomorrow it's so late!!!! see you all there!!!

Hope you had a wonderful time. Sorry we didn't make it to the meet on the 29th. We could not find a room on property, so we drove out to the airport and got something close, because our flight was at noon, and that is EARLY for us to get out and going to the airport for 10! :thumbsup2

Patsfan7 said:
Hope you had a wonderful time. Sorry we didn't make it to the meet on the 29th. We could not find a room on property, so we drove out to the airport and got something close, because our flight was at noon, and that is EARLY for us to get out and going to the airport for 10! :thumbsup2

hey!!! AM HOME ! :sad2:

ANTSS2001 said:
hey!!! AM HOME ! :sad2:
Looked at your pictures... am dying to see any pics of your POP window... liked those designer mickey heads you had going on..... :thumbsup2

Patsfan7 said:
Looked at your pictures... am dying to see any pics of your POP window... liked those designer mickey heads you had going on..... :thumbsup2

:woohoo: vaca is not yet over.. just decided to go to NYC till Saturday... but here are my windows pics....room 6164 bldg 6
261533391_94b7af97c4_m.jpg

261533387_490a359df2_m.jpg

261533380_a395196365_m.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter