Going to be at POP 9/29-10/8? Then get to know who you're vacationing with here!

All right, I got a question. Are any of you guys smokers? Sadly, I am (I told myself I would quite once I graduated, and I have been a graduate officially for over a month now, and I'm still doing it) and when alcohol is involved, I'll definatly want a cigarette. Of course, I understand no one wants to be around a bunch of cigarette smoke, so I always make a point to go off somewhere so it wont bother anyone, but just wondering if I'll be the only one doing this?

BTown said:
All right, I got a question. Are any of you guys smokers? Sadly, I am (I told myself I would quite once I graduated, and I have been a graduate officially for over a month now, and I'm still doing it) and when alcohol is involved, I'll definatly want a cigarette. Of course, I understand no one wants to be around a bunch of cigarette smoke, so I always make a point to go off somewhere so it wont bother anyone, but just wondering if I'll be the only one doing this?
it has been a year now since dsis quit... she was prescribed to have zyban for 5 days and thats it and it work! You smoke menthol ?? she does and when you are ready to quit PM me I will get you some of those peppermint bark candy by Restoration Store that are the same lenght of a cigarette, this really got her through! :hug:

ANTSS2001 said:
it has been a year now since dsis quit... she was prescribed to have zyban for 5 days and thats it and it work! You smoke menthol ?? she does and when you are ready to quit PM me I will get you some of those peppermint bark candy by Restoration Store that are the same lenght of a cigarette, this really got her through! :hug:

Thanks ANTSS for the encouragement. Sadly, I managed to quit smoking for over two months this summer. But during those two months, I was taking 9 hours in the second summer term trying to graduate. By finals week, I was smoking again.

Just when I think I am out, they pull me back in...

I know I can do it, but it won't be before vacation. I dont want to be all grumpy when I am at the happiest place on earth.

BTown said:
Thanks ANTSS for the encouragement. Sadly, I managed to quit smoking for over two months this summer. But during those two months, I was taking 9 hours in the second summer term trying to graduate. By finals week, I was smoking again.

Just when I think I am out, they pull me back in...

I know I can do it, but it won't be before vacation. I dont want to be all grumpy when I am at the happiest place on earth.

:hug: just Pm me when ever you need those mints.. their yummy too! And dont mind me if I support quitting.. I just would like to see my friends collect the social security benefits with me when I am 70 dont get me wrong, only recently I woke up and decided that enough is enough. I have to do something about my health, am tired of my doctor calling me obese so now I started watching what I eat... and 2x a year is my spluirge days... when I am in the Promise Land !!! :rolleyes1

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
AGREED! we need a new question!!!!!!!!

What's your MUST NOT MISS TV show??

Sopranos & ENtourage..

that's it....that's all the tv I watch

How do you tour MK?
Clockwise or counter clockwise or are you all over the map?
and where do you start?

We usually start in Tomorrowland, I like to end up in Adventureland 'cause it's my favorite. Last year we started in Fantasyland, & still had to wait in line for an hour to ride Dumbo. :guilty: This year POTC is first, & probably last too!!! :love: pirate: :love:

Good to see everyone tours MK in a set way! i thought we were the only people that did the same thing year after year :teeth:

Anyone catch the VIEW? they just showed the new Tickle Me ELMO TMX and he is sooooo cute!!!! Looks like i will be heading out to get one of those today!!

Good to see everyone tours MK in a set way! i thought we were the only people that did the same thing year after year :teeth:

Anyone catch the VIEW? they just showed the new Tickle Me ELMO TMX and he is sooooo cute!!!! Looks like i will be heading out to get one of those today!!

no, thankfully we are beyond Elmo...of course I DO have to listen to Hannah Montana and the Cheetah girls all day...can't be much different than Elmo :rotfl:

:lmao: hahaha!! for me the ALL DAY thing is DORA!!! AUGHH!@!!!

Even DH says he catches himself saying DORAisms all day long or humming DORA tunes!!

To this day when something goes wrong or we forget something we say OH MAN! (just like swiper the fox!!) :rolleyes:

I'm soooo glad my DD is over Dora, Bear in the Big Blue House, MO-MO (Elmo :goodvibes ), & Doodlebops. It's all about Lizzy, Raven & Hannah Montana now, though. And she loves POTC, but I think I may have influenced that a little. :love: pirate: :love:

I want to tell everyone to have a great time! :goodvibes

Although I'm at CSR I'm just as excited.

Hope to bump into some of you! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter