Going to be at POP 9/29-10/8? Then get to know who you're vacationing with here!

BK whopper jr and MD fries.... I don't like BK fries and I don't like MD hamburgers..... I have both close that I could hit both and bring home..... But my favorite place to eat is Chick-fil-a.....

Patsfan7 said:
Wendys! Number 6 or Oriental Chicken Salad w/ two dressings!
I love, love, love the Oriental Chicken Salad! :love:

If I'm eating burgers it's gotta be Burger King, otherwise I get the Asian Salad at McDonald's. I just can't stand anything else from there. I grew up eating McDonald's because my Aunt's a manager there. I think it burned me out a little.

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
:faint: :faint: :faint: dont' do that to me!!! i LOVe chic-Fil-A and alas there are none up here :sad2: :furious: THANK GOD we are driving this year!!!

I was never so happy when I move to Spring, TX and they built a free standing Chic-Fil-A 5 minutes from my home.... Well maybe 10.... :rotfl2:

They just built a Chic-Fil-A right across the street from where I work. The week before they opened they brought us all breakfast sandwiches the first day, chicken sandwiches the next and a tray of nuggets on the third. The day after that they set up a canopy outside and gave away free sandwiches for 3 days!!! A whole week of *free* Chil-Fil-A, yum. :cloud9:

I think, personally, as far as Fast Food goes, Jack in the Box takes the cake. Where else in the world can you get a taco that's been deep fried?

Anyway, think its time for another question.

No one ever does EVERYTHING there is to do at Disney World, so what's on your list of things to do this time around, that you didnt get to do last time?

For me:

The American Adventure - havent seen it since I was a kid
Universe of Energy - Havent been on this one since they changed it.
Rose and Crown Pub - I always intended to stop by and have a pint or three. So this time I got ADRs and plan to make good use of them.

Oh, so we moved on from McD, or BK???? OK then, POPEYES FRIED CHICKEN!!!! There are none near me in Northern Massachusetts, so yes, we do drive to MAINE to get it as often as possible!

What will we do different this trip? We have never been to MNSSHP, and we will be there 9/22, and of course EE, and I want to try Mission Space, although we made my husband be the guinea pig last time and he told us NOT TO EVER DO IT!!!!! :thumbsup2

We are also trying new restaurants for us: Spoodles, Boma, LTT (dinner, have done lunch long ago) and Kona for dinner (did breakfast before), Concourse, and H&V character lunch.

Patsfan7 said:
Oh, so we moved on from McD, or BK???? OK then, POPEYES FRIED CHICKEN!!!! There are none near me in Northern Massachusetts, so yes, we do drive to MAINE to get it as often as possible!

Popeyes rocks. Sorry to hear you guys don't have any up there. Down here (Louisiana), you can stand outside and throw a rock in just about any direction and hit a Popeyes. Of course, that is to be expected since Popeyes originated here.

I'm so tempted to try MNSSHP. I've read all about it. Everyone seems to be so excited for it. But I dont know...

Mcdonald's For us :teeth:

Mcdonald's Fries and Disney Toys, Burger King's Burger, Chic-Fil-A chickent strips and Wendy's chocolate shakes :goodvibes

BTown said:
No one ever does EVERYTHING there is to do at Disney World, so what's on your list of things to do this time around, that you didnt get to do last time?

Oh, boy, there's a lot we want to do this time...we'll see if we actually DO all of it....
- American Adventure
- Hall of Presidents
- Maelstrom (spelling??)
- El Rio Del Tiempo (spelling??)
- Ellen's Energy Adventure
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Tower of Terror (we're both chickens!)
- Conservation Station
- Typhoon Lagoon water park
- and LOTS of characters we don't have photos with!

we didn't get to do a bunch last year, since we had DD and i was pregnant!!! so we will be taking advantage of the child swap this year!! :woohoo: i think i am looking forward to TOT!!! DH didn't even do it last year b/c he didn't want to leave me! haa!! i told him i would be fine ::yes:: i think he was afraid that if he left me, i might go into labor or someting :rolleyes:

The big thing for this trip is that we won't have any extra family members tagging along. :crowded: We haven't had a family trip with just the 3 of us since 2002. (My mom even invited herself on our anniversary trip to Gatlinburg this past May. I know, I know we went somewhere non-Disney. :eek: I blame my DH!!! )

Anyway, a few other firsts:
I've never ridden RnR, gotta' do that.
The new POTC is a must. :love: pirate: :love:
I'm super excited about EE.
And, we're eating at 3 "new to us" restaurants ~ H&V, Boatwright's, & LTT.

I'm soooo ready!

BTown said:
I think, personally, as far as Fast Food goes, Jack in the Box takes the cake. Where else in the world can you get a taco that's been deep fried?

Anyway, think its time for another question.

For me:

The American Adventure - havent seen it since I was a kid
Universe of Energy - Havent been on this one since they changed it.
Rose and Crown Pub - I always intended to stop by and have a pint or three. So this time I got ADRs and plan to make good use of them.

my 1st job was in jack in the Box in San Jose, Ca :blush: not that you need to know that :rotfl:

and I would like to ride TOT again to grab my soul back... I left it up there the last time I was on it... was it in 96.... hmmm been to long to remember.

BTown said:

Those things are the best. I remember my dad coming home with them after a late night shift for my mom. (they were three for a buck back then) I was always so excited to see them in the fridge the next day. That "cheese" is so good cold! We have not had a Jack in the Box up here in probably over 20years. BUT, I did manage to get a few and bring them home to mom when I visited TEXAS in 1995!!!!!!!! It's been awhile since the taste of a great taco like that for that price. (we have a small roast beef place that does them almost exactly the same, but they are small and cost 1.45 each. I am cheap... I would need ten of them to be filled!!!! So, I don't get them often) boo hoo

okay i have been inspired by something i read!

How do you tour MK?

Clockwise or counter clockwise or are you all over the map?
and where do you start?

we start in Tomorrowland (darn that addictive Buzz lightyear!!)

Then we attack counter clockwise!

we ALWAYS do this! how wierd is that??

okay i have been inspired by something i read!

How do you tour MK?

Clockwise or counter clockwise or are you all over the map?
and where do you start?

We always open MK, dance at Main Street and head to Splash Mountain then walk some more and head to CP for brunch. Then the rest of my tribe wonder around while I eat my 3 scopes of ice cream right in front of the castle in between taking pictures for thos familes and couple who wants a group picture... crazy huh!

I tour MK different every time, but the weird thing is, I always save Tomorrowland for last. I think it has something to do from when I was a kid, I thought it was the coolest place, so I would always save it last so I could spend more time there. Usually I head to Splash Mountain first, then BTMRR, then back to Adventure Land, then on the Liberty Square, Fantasyland, if I am lucky I can bypass Mickey's Toon Town Fair all together, and then Tomorrowland. Something to that effect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter