Going to kidnap Tink and her pixie dust - June PTR! Updated 6/15 Almost there!

Hi! I just found your ptr! I didn't know you were going so soon! I can't wait to hear all about it...will keep me going till our trip!

I know you're iffy on Tony's, but we tried it last year and really enjoyed it! I was very skeptical going in because of all of the bad reviews, but we all enjoyed our meals. I've even been going back and forth on cancelling Crystal Palace and getting a Tony's ressie instead. But figure I should keep CP for the girls!

Hi! I just found your ptr! I didn't know you were going so soon! I can't wait to hear all about it...will keep me going till our trip!

I know you're iffy on Tony's, but we tried it last year and really enjoyed it! I was very skeptical going in because of all of the bad reviews, but we all enjoyed our meals. I've even been going back and forth on cancelling Crystal Palace and getting a Tony's ressie instead. But figure I should keep CP for the girls!

Hey lady!!! We ended up cancelling this one before I read your post. It was just too much food for one day!

Well everyone, I've neglected this little PTR! An update:

*Since we weren't leaving until really late Saturday from WDW, I called to see if anything was open for HHI on that night on the way back. Of course not, but there was 1 lake view studio at BLT open, so we get an extra night! :banana: We aren't telling the girls, just going to pack up and check out, the DH is going to be a hero and say "I'm not ready to go home yet. Let's have 1 more night!"

*Packing has begun! I've got my Disney tote box all ready to go with glow sticks, ponchos, shoe organizers, etc. Toiletries bag is packed, and we are packing the girls' clothes today! I got them a bunch of T's from Disney store on big sale, and they haven't seen them yet, so today will be a fashion show, try me on kinda day. I have the distinct feeling Sophie will want to keep at least one of her new sundresses on!

*Pixie dust is flying at our house! Here's how we've been getting ramped up!

:wizard:Watching shows I DVR'd last year from Season of Disney on Travel channel

:wizard:The girls made a countdown chain. Of course, Sophie was pulling one off every time she walked by. I had to stop her, or we would have already left. :rotfl:

:wizard:Playing dinner table games. Name your favorite restaurant, favorite ride, favorite attraction. Make hidden Mickey's with your food (the kids do this consistently anyway). Last night, it was tell the first letter of something and a clue - ride that starts with S, etc. Anna Kat came up with all these on her own. She's super excited!

:wizard:The disney playlist is constantly going! I got the 4 Parks, one World CDs and Wishes CD last year, so those and all the other disney songs are always in the background. My favorite? Almost There from Princess and the Frog, and the Welcome song from MK.

Cashed in our change box, we had $60 in change since Christmas. A little extra gas money!

We're Almost there!

So jealous of your BLT purchase! We stayed there last year right when it first opened and loved it (we had a 40% off code.) This year we were fortunate enough to get the code as well, so DH said go for it! Unless we are able to get codes again in the future, it will be back to a regular room at the CR for us. No way would I get DH to buy into DVC :sad1:

Be sure to update with how your trip went and especially how you did on the DDPL with the weight loss!

You never know what might happen! The pixie dust might fly your way, too. What convinced DH was the thought of more relaxing, since I know I'll get to go back, I won't cram too much in. We have the promised Wednesday sleep in, late breakfast, pool afternoon, nothing until dinner day. I hope I can stick to it!

You never know what might happen! The pixie dust might fly your way, too. What convinced DH was the thought of more relaxing, since I know I'll get to go back, I won't cram too much in. We have the promised Wednesday sleep in, late breakfast, pool afternoon, nothing until dinner day. I hope I can stick to it!

Exactly! Never in a million years did I think my DH would even consider buying DVC! Well he decided one day to do a tour. I didn't even want to go with him because I knew I'd be upset we couldn't buy. Well he was all for it. Even though two years ago was our "only trip". :laughing:

OK, so now it is 4:30 am. :surfweb: We will be leaving in approximately 2 days and 13-15 hours. This is my first "I'm too excited to sleep" morning, wonder if I'll have a few more?

I finally decided NOT to preorder photopass. It's looking REALLY hot, so I'm not sure they will be worth $100! We'll still take a few, have the photog use our camera, and if there are one or two I want, I'll buy those.

I have massive amounts to accomplish in the next two days!

Today's to-do list!

#1. Finish all the projects I have due for my master's class this weekend. IF I can get that done and off my mind, I can settle in!

#2. Get the swim suits, shoes, my clothes packed, other than my running stuff I'll use in the am and wash super quick to pack. Girls clothes are done. DH is still getting his together.

#3. Get the laundry as close to done as possible. :laundy:

#4. Get the girls car bags ready. DVD's, pillows, blankets, Mickeys to sleep w/ in the car, books, Ipod, coloring stuff, stickers, etc. They are spending the night w/ grandparents tomorrow, beginning at noon, so they've got to have everything together they want today!

#5. Get DH to tell me if he wants me to pay cash for DDP, or put it on his debit card. If debit card, dep. the money.

#6. Clean out my dog's crate, contact the dog sitter to remind her, find a key for her, and type out numbers, etc. for her.

#7.Give a list of our numbers and FIL's number to our next door neighbors in case they notice everything.

#8. Confirm my ADR's

#9. Finalize all my planning documents, and load them into mine and DH's ipod touch via air share

#10. Finish charging all electronics, extra camera batteries, and pack those.

#11. Clear off memory card, since I can't find the one I ordered to take with us. :headache:

#12. Take DD to gymnastics, drop her off, and come back. DH will pick her up. So 1.5 hours driving this afternoon.

#13. Clean my bathrooms and kitchen, and basically everywhere else. Change the sheets. I've dusted, and I am saving the floors for tomorrow.

#14. Make girls clean their rooms.

Whew. I've got waayyy more to do than I have the energy for! Off to work on my master's class stuff, while it is QUIET!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter