Government Turning Over UFO Knowledge to Senate June 1st

Seriously? You’re equating believing in ufos with being in a cult? Well I’m so glad that all of you making fun of this topic know more than the numerous government officials (ex heads of CIA, numerous pentagon and department of defense officials,astronauts, pilots, military, scientists and on and on) who’ve gone on the record and spoke about this topic. You be sure to tell them all that they belong to a cult.

Some of those people are bat poop crazy. My gosh, have you no idea how often military people just absolutely lose their minds? Geez. Just look at Michael Flynn for one example. That guy has no credibility at this point and he is a former General!

(lighthearted)

It's fun to imagine there is some highly advanced civilization out there, with the capability to traverse the universe only to end up here and proceed to randomly fly around. It's also interesting that the influx of sightings started in the 1940s after WWII. After which military technology started to quickly advance, including ongoing numerous "top secret" projects that have continued to this day.

Back to the first part... why the heck would an advanced alien race really care enough to come here? Sure maybe at some point they stopped by just out of curiosity. But it seems like the majority of reports center around "flying objects", most of which have been flying around at random for the past 80 years. You would think after 80+ years of heightened activity that they would've been satisfied joy riding around doing whatever they do. Also if people were abducted, I assume they could've learned all of the information about the human anatomy from one person. I mean these are aliens that are able to traverse the universe, I would think they would have some pretty impressive medical technology.

But yet... they keep doing it. And to be honest I wonder why they don't do it covertly, why do their craft have lights anyways? You don't need lights when flying, perhaps when they land? I also have a feeling they wouldn't need lights to check out their surroundings if they do. AFAIK when people find crafts that land they are just hovering there. No one has ever report aliens with mag light's hiking through the woods. So why are they hovering there with bright lights? I would "assume" that their advanced, universe traversing craft would have night vision / sensors in order to land safely and not require flood lights.

Anyways, I don't believe obviously any extratresstrial lifeform has bothered to come here. We would be fairly primitive to them and nothing special.

For the sake of argument, it is worth noting that the increase in sightings closely coincided with the rise of both military and communications technologies that could theoretically have rendered us more "visible" to anything that might exist outside of our cosmic neighborhood in ways that we weren't even a couple of decades earlier.

As far as why they'd come repeatedly and continue observations, why are we still studying lower life forms on our own planet? Mice and algae and bees and bacteria are all "fairly primitive" when we compare them to ourselves, but we're still fascinated enough to keep trying to learn more about out how they work and interact. Also, it might not be all about us - the Earth itself is an amazingly complex ecosystem, and to a being from another world, it is likely that we're just one small part of the fascination. When we study coral reefs, we're not just there for the sharks even if they are the largest and most obviously influential species we see; we want to understand the whole reef ecosystem.

No matter how advanced a civilization might be, it seems unlikely that they could advance to the point where scientific principles could be derived reliably from a single encounter or experiment. On its face, there's no logical way to know if the events of a single interaction or the results of examining a single specimen are representative of "normal" or a one-off fluke. Repeated visits could very well be evidence that the scientific method transcends planet of origin.

I don't really have a strong opinion one way or the other about whether we have or have not observed aliens in the vicinity of our planet, but I don't think the things that have been observed would necessarily be inconsistent with the behavior of a technologically advanced civilization.

Last edited:
It was not my intention for anyone to get hung up on one documentary. I thought it was very informative and explained things well.
I saw with my own eyes. For 20 years I looked for the newspaper article and anything online about it. Then suddenly it was available. So, I for one am anxious to hear anything the pentagon will share.

Here is the article. I saw this with my own eyes.

https://lmtribune.com/northwest/x-f...cle_92fbf301-a0d6-53d6-8d81-041dd929fef3.html

I was driving from my mothers house and decided to take a shortcut through the backroads in rural Idaho. It was night,clear sky and in our area you can see every star in the sky.
I was taken off guard because I looked up and saw three orange red lights, not blinking and not far off the ground. I stopped because I thought it was a plane about to crash and it was low enough I thought I'd be injured. It was then that I realized how big this thing was. It blocked out a lot of the stars and I was able to make it out. I started to get excited because this was real. I got out of my car,alone in the dark, out on the backroads. This huge thing made absolutely no sound and it moved incredibly slow. And then I thought about every movie I've seen that starts with someone alone in the dark, on some backroad. Then I got scared I'd be seen. So I got in my car and watched this thing thinking it wouldnt clear the mountain ahead.
I had to call my mom when I got home. The next day I overheard a coworker talking about how her mom had been outside smoking the night before and saw it. The radio stations reported on it and then the local newspaper. My daughter just told me it was on a documentary but she never told me about it!

Anyway, that was my second sighting. So, yeah. I believe.

Last edited:
I was taken off guard because I looked up and saw three orange red lights, not blinking and not far off the ground. I stopped because I thought it was a plane about to crash and it was low enough I thought I'd be injured. It was then that I realized how big this thing was. It blocked out a lot of the stars and I was able to make it out.

Three non-blinking lights, shaped like a triangle right? Huge low flying object that's large enough to block out stars? That's a blimp. Lots of people see them at night and make UFO reports. Here is a photo of what one looks like after dark when it's heading home after an event.

Three non-blinking lights, shaped like a triangle right? Huge low flying object that's large enough to block out stars? That's a blimp. Lots of people see them at night and make UFO reports. Here is a photo of what one looks like after dark when it's heading home after an event.

View attachment 577404
Remember when I said rural Idaho. I mean rural. This was not what I saw and it wasn't spherical it was flat and rectangular the size of a football field. Blimps make sound, this made absolutely no sound at all. In that area there isn't a town big enough to host an event using a blimp. I was traveling from a town of 750 to a town of 500. The direction it was coming from makes absolutely no sense that it would have been coming from an event. There are no towns for 100s of miles that would have an event that big. It is all mountains and wheat fields. Nothing was picked up on radar at the closest airports with nothing scheduled to fly over the area as stated in the news article I posted.

Last edited:

View attachment 577404
This literally happened to me in Bakersfield CA when I was a teenager. We were walking home from…an event (😉) when we saw exactly as that poster described. We were totally freaking out, trying to come up with all types of explanations. It kept getting closer and closer “following” us. It finally got close enough for us to realize it was a blimp advertising the State Fair. 😂 I would not call it rural but this “event” was definitely remote. You wouldn’t think a blimp would be out there that far but that’s 100% what it was.

I believe that the OP saw something they could not explain. An explanation has been offered and the OP said no, that wasn't my experience. I respect that. Myself, I'll withhold my judgement because I have witnessed stuff I can't explain, too. Not a UFO, something else. Am I convinced that what I saw was real? All I can say is I don't know, and I think that's a healthy attitude to have with the paranormal.

I believe that the OP saw something they could not explain. An explanation has been offered and the OP said no, that wasn't my experience. I respect that. Myself, I'll withhold my judgement because I have witnessed stuff I can't explain, too. Not a UFO, something else. Am I convinced that what I saw was real? All I can say is I don't know, and I think that's a healthy attitude to have with the paranormal.
It was witnessed in Oregon ,Idaho, Montana and Washington. I wasn't alone in what I saw. A blimp was never an explanation. And its actually laughable given where I saw it. If it was military it was huge.

It was witnessed in Oregon ,Idaho, Montana and Washington. I wasn't alone in what I saw. A blimp was never an explanation. And its actually laughable given where I saw it. If it was military it was huge.

I don't know why you're quoting me. I just said I respected your right to have whatever opinion you want in what you saw.

I don't know why you're quoting me. I just said I respected your right to have whatever opinion you want in what you saw.
And I was responding that I wasn't alone in what I saw. It wasn't just my opinion. I tried to reason it away but, couldn't and given the fact that other people saw it in 4 different states validated it wasn't something identified and still hasn't been.

So, back to why I posted this thread. On June 1st the Pentegon is going to hand over what it knows about UFOs to the senate and it will be public.
Former President Trump included this in his 2019 Covid Relief bill that the director of national intelligence submit a report within 180 days of the date of enactment of the Act, to the congressional intelligence and armed services committees on unidentified aerial phenomena.

I wouldn't hold my breath on the June 1 deadline. If some part of the military is testing new types of aircraft, they will simply say it relates to national security and withhold that information.

Just because someone (or some group) of people saw something in the sky they can't explain does not prove the existence of UFO's.

Remember when I said rural Idaho. I mean rural. This was not what I saw and it wasn't spherical it was flat and rectangular the size of a football field. Blimps make sound, this made absolutely no sound at all. In that area there isn't a town big enough to host an event using a blimp. I was traveling from a town of 750 to a town of 500. The direction it was coming from makes absolutely no sense that it would have been coming from an event. There are no towns for 100s of miles that would have an event that big. It is all mountains and wheat fields. Nothing was picked up on radar at the closest airports with nothing scheduled to fly over the area as stated in the news article I posted.

The Goodyear blimp is capable of traveling several hundred miles to events. And obviously sometimes passes over many rural towns during during it's travels. It also often will use air currents to save fuel, which means they can fly without their engines engaged (silent). This is especially true if the conditions are right over long journeys for obvious reasons. Size wise they are massive, the most recent model is nearly a football field long. I am not saying it WAS for certain a blimp but every detail matches up with one. Another poster also commented they experienced the exact same thing and learned afterwards it was in fact a blimp.

I am not saying you didn't see aliens flying nearby, but I do think there are plausible explanations to consider. And a local news paper filled with over excited people isn't the top of reliability list. The tear drop fireballs were almost certainly meteors also, each color represents a different composition of elements (so that made sense). And they can be seen crossing the night sky in multiple states before burning up or becoming meteorites.

Regardless I know you won't consider otherwise as you are certain of what you saw and that's OK. :-)

Door Cam video or it didn't happen. :duck:

I imagine that 4.2 Light Years of travel to get here might require a few "pit stops" :rolleyes1

How could they every make it? Not like there is an In & Out Burger every few exits along the galactic highway.

So, back to why I posted this thread. On June 1st the Pentegon is going to hand over what it knows about UFOs to the senate and it will be public.
Former President Trump included this in his 2019 Covid Relief bill that the director of national intelligence submit a report within 180 days of the date of enactment of the Act, to the congressional intelligence and armed services committees on unidentified aerial phenomena.
Even if they release information, it certainly won't be "what they know" if there's something legit in the mix.

As for aliens/UFOs, I don't know what to believe. I rule nothing out but I've never experienced anything I could deem "proof".

“The universe is a pretty big place. It's bigger than anything anyone has ever dreamed of before. So if it's just us... seems like an awful waste of space. Right?”

Right. I wonder if S.R. Hadden has some secret craft roaming around up there fueling these UFO sightings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter