Government Turning Over UFO Knowledge to Senate June 1st

I looked up Unacknowledged. It was made in 2017. The man behind it all is a true believer. People should be very careful, because a true believer will often make their research and a narrative fit what they believe and not what the unvarnished facts are. I'm NOT saying that life on other planets doesn't exist. I think it does. But I'm not taking the word of one man for something so important.

I looked up Unacknowledged. It was made in 2017. The man behind it all is a true believer. People should be very careful, because a true believer will often make their research and a narrative fit what they believe and not what the unvarnished facts are. I'm NOT saying that life on other planets doesn't exist. I think it does. But I'm not taking the word of one man for something so important.

Hundreds of thousands of people latched onto and firmly believed the rantings of "Q" for years and it turned out to just be a big mind game/social experiment some nerd over in Asia was playing on everyone, yet it has had some very serious and real ramifications, unfortunately.

People really feel the need to belong to an exclusive club that's "in the know" to make them feel important or like they matter. In other words, it's a cult. When people feel lost and alone (and scared, frankly), they latch onto people and belief systems that make them feel like they know more than they actually do.

You can't just tell me who? Why does it need to be a secret that can only be revealed if I watch a particular film? I am genuinely curious....
I've got a lot to do, and not enough time to do it all in so I'm going to have to relegate this film to the bottom of my current list. With that said, should I presume the 'who' to be - in your estimation - the folks who made / appear in this film?
Good. Now watch it.

Lots of older supposed UFO's have turned out to be light reflected off of clouds or various naturally occurring phenomenon. Even if time travel is theoretically possible, most things you see in a sci-fi movie are not.
LOL most things I see in sci-fi movies have become possible with the passage of time. (see Captain Kirk on his handheld telecommunicator, or the telescreen from the book 1984, for example)

Do I believe in UFO's? Sure, of course. I just don't necessarily believe that they are extraterrestrial in origin. They're just unknown objects or phenomona - could be anything. I do 100% believe that there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe besides here, but I don't really think they've been visiting in secret. Chances are, they are a lot like us, not so much more advanced that they can travel here. I mean, it would be cool if it were true, but I just don't think it is.

Prime Directive.

Good. Now watch it.

Eh. No thanks. This man is taking and twisting a narrative to suit his belief system, rather than working to prove or disprove a theory. And Jehovah's Witness style fervency about *any* subject is enough to make me seriously give this one a hard pass.

ETA: People are 'convinced' is not the same as people having facts. For a long time I was a JFK assassination buff (if buff is the right term for interest in something so horrific.) I went down many rabbit holes then, and was 'convinced' that because I had watched documentaries with lots of serious faced guys with redacted reports and grainy photos that I knew what had *really* happened. I finally came to believe that what I was convinced of was not, in fact, what had happened and that I had been overly influenced by the conspiracy theorists.

Last edited:
Eh. No thanks. This man is taking and twisting a narrative to suit his belief system, rather than working to prove or disprove a theory. And Jehovah's Witness style fervency about *any* subject is enough to make me seriously give this one a hard pass.

ETA: People are 'convinced' is not the same as people having facts. For a long time I was a JFK assassination buff (if buff is the right term for interest in something so horrific.) I went down many rabbit holes then, and was 'convinced' that because I had watched documentaries with lots of serious faced guys with redacted reports and grainy photos that I knew what had *really* happened. I finally came to believe that what I was convinced of was not, in fact, what had happened and that I had been overly influenced by the conspiracy theorists.

It also needs to be based around credible peer reviewed research, not conspiracy theories.

Seriously? You’re equating believing in ufos with being in a cult? Well I’m so glad that all of you making fun of this topic know more than the numerous government officials (ex heads of CIA, numerous pentagon and department of defense officials,astronauts, pilots, military, scientists and on and on) who’ve gone on the record and spoke about this topic. You be sure to tell them all that they belong to a cult.
Hundreds of thousands of people latched onto and firmly believed the rantings of "Q" for years and it turned out to just be a big mind game/social experiment some nerd over in Asia was playing on everyone, yet it has had some very serious and real ramifications, unfortunately.

People really feel the need to belong to an exclusive club that's "in the know" to make them feel important or like they matter. In other words, it's a cult. When people feel lost and alone (and scared, frankly), they latch onto people and belief systems that make them feel like they know more than they actually do.

I never made fun of anyone, for the record. I urged caution and compared my experiences with JFK conspiracy theorists to what I'm reading about Unacknowledged and Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind. People are free to believe whatever they like, but it bothers me when vast conspiracies are put forth as fact.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter