Grammy Awards Tonight!

Yes, the news showed that hundreds of people gathered outside of Staples earlier to grieve for Kobe. I have a feeling they all got moved out of there to make way for the Grammys. :(

Yeah, I heard some CEO or something like that was fired. People supposedly complained about how she treated them. Then she "blabs" and says the Grammys are fixed.

I've heard that before. It's because the Grammys seem so out of touch with what's going on in music now. People have been speculating that it's just a bunch of old guys who decide who wins every year. Now, the CEO has confirmed it, more or less.

Who DOES vote for the Grammys? :confused3
Are all those old guys voting for Lizzo I wonder? She leads the nominations tonight.

I love Alicia Keys but there is no way in all get out that she isn't wearing some kind of makeup or some kind of coverage. She is on this whole no makeup kick but I can't believe it.

Lizzo is super awesome but I don't like when she just yells.

Hopefully tonight will keep a kinder tone. It's the only reason I'm tuning in...I just want to hear the music.

I love Alicia Keys but there is no way in all get out that she isn't wearing some kind of makeup or some kind of coverage. She is on this whole no makeup kick but I can't believe it.

Yeah, I always feel like she wears a ton of makeup, but tries to look plain.

I can't stand the way Blake and Gwen fawn all over each other like adolescents. :headache:

Yeah, I always feel like she wears a ton of makeup, but tries to look plain.
The nude makeup look has been in style for at least 15 years. I think she wears it well:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter