Grossest thing you've seen

Worst for me was on this last trip a couple weeks ago, when a chap who'd (I think) been 'drinking-around-the-world' was walking briskly towards me as I was coming out of the men's room outside Soarin'. He didn't make it to his final destination, and I looked over just in time to see the contents of his stomach violently exiting his being through his mouth. Followed by the lovely sensation of his warm vomit on my legs, along with its charming bouquet of various alcohols and, what I think was, cheese of some sort.

Two of the grossest things to have witnessed at WDW:
1. On the bus from POP to the parks....a little boy maybe 8 was sitting with his family when he started to pick his nose (not too bad) but then he ate it. Ok kids do some gross things nbd.... Then he picked again and ate it and again and again and again we counted a total of 12 nose trips to the mouth. While sitting with his family who were consumed by their phones.

2. Leaving MK headed towards the buses, a little girl (maybe 6) was almost elbow deep in her underwear scratching her butt. I mean she was going to town digging in her butt and she stayed digging for a good 2 minutes. While her other hand had a hold of a family members hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter