halloween horror nights for next year (2014)

Can anyone who's been there tell us if the "Halloween" house is based on the original movie or the more current one?

Wanna watch the right one.... but maybe both....

Can anyone who's been there tell us if the "Halloween" house is based on the original movie or the more current one?

Wanna watch the right one.... but maybe both....

House is based Just on the first original 1978 film...........I'm so glad it is based on the original........:thumbsup2

Thanks schumigirl- That's the one I just got from the library. Gonna watch it this weekend. I think maybe AvP too. :scared1:

stay in the park and wait out in the stay and scream holding area.
you will be able to get 2 houses done with little wait.

check the boards in the park for wait times for the houses.
zig and zag to stay ahead of long line waits.

If it helps, on Saturday the houses available for the Stay & Scream holding area at Finnegan's were AVP and Dracula. I suspect the holding area by Lucy went into From Dusk 'til Dawn. TWD did not open until 6:30, already had a long queue by then and it never seemed to get shorter as the night wore on so I suggest saving it for your last house of the night.

They were using the holding area by Animal Actors for the Passholder event last weekend, but when those are over, they may use that location as a Stay & Scream holding area as well and send you to Roanoke and Dollhouse.

Can anyone suggest the best order to do the houses in to minimize the amount of walking involved?

Can anyone suggest the best order to do the houses in to minimize the amount of walking involved?

I guess technically it would be From Dusk till Dawn, Walking Dead, AvP, Dracula, Giggles and Gore, Halloween, Dollhouse, Roanoke

Does anyone know what's going to replace the Bayou of Blood sacrifice show?

I'm annoyed that they had to take it out, and that people are complaining about the intensity/goriness of HHN in general. Like it hasn't been marketed as a premier halloween even for over two decades.

What? Where did you hear that? I really wanted to see that!

So gruesome and so HHN!

I'm annoyed that they had to take it out, and that people are complaining about the intensity/goriness of HHN in general. Like it hasn't been marketed as a premier halloween even for over two decades.

Can you elaborate on this?
People are complaining about it? That's ridiculous, send them off to MNSSHP.. :lmao:

Why is the show being replaced?

Cheers! :drinking1

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

Can you elaborate on this? People are complaining about it? That's ridiculous, send them off to MNSSHP.. :lmao: Why is the show being replaced? Cheers! :drinking1 Marquibiri :thumbsup2

My fiancé read me some quotes from people that were complaining that it was "insensitive" and "unnecessary". I'll have to ask him the website when he gets home from work...

Can you elaborate on this? People are complaining about it? That's ridiculous, send them off to MNSSHP.. :lmao: Why is the show being replaced? Cheers! :drinking1 Marquibiri :thumbsup2

People thought it was insensitive with what is going on with Isis and the guy in Oklahoma.

People thought it was insensitive with what is going on with Isis and the guy in Oklahoma.

That is so ridiculous. Whiners should not go to horror nights. If you can't separate fantasy from reality (and are over the age of ten) you probably shouldn't be attending a horror movie, let alone one of the (if not the) top halloween event always noted as not for children.

That is so ridiculous. Whiners should not go to horror nights. If you can't separate fantasy from reality (and are over the age of ten) you probably shouldn't be attending a horror movie, let alone one of the (if not the) top halloween event always noted as not for children.

I agree. HHN is not for the faint of heart. I've been twice and the first year I was fine and even last year I was ok but they don't hold back and I don't think they should.

I believe if we alter the way we live life and make everything PC then the real bad guys win. Seriously it wasn't like they were wearing orange and had a guy in all black cutting their heads off.

Busch Gardens also had to get rid of all the severed heads in their Halloween party.

Hi my DS has been wanting to do a HHN for years but we've never got round to it, this year we are really considering it but have heard it's so so busy already. We are normally in Florida in September so know it's not as busy then but we won't be there this time until the week starting on 27th Oct , the dates we are looking to go is We'd 29th or Thurs 30th Oct as it's slightly cheaper on those days. What I want to know is will it be just to hectic to enjoy? Also we are thinking of doing the ticket add on to our normal park admission which is $41.99 it says on the website to add fast track for $59.99, is that on top of the $41.99?
Thanks

Yes- the express pass is addition to the ticket. So with the ticket and express pass it would be about $102 and it is soooo worth it!

We have only done HHN once- 2 years ago- and plan to go for the second time this year. After what I saw our first time, we wouldn't do it any other way than with the ep.

candy1 Just so you know, the 59.99 for express is only on the 29th, if you go on the 30th it'd be 89.99 for the pass. Quite the difference so if you're still gonna go, it'd be a lot cheaper to go on the 29th.

Question about the express pass, I just bought them for Halloween night as it's the only night we can go, now do I need to exchange the pass they emailed me for anything in the park or do I just use that little bit of paper as the pass for the whole night? Also do they ever ask for ID? It says to be prepared to show ID on the paper.

candy1 Just so you know, the 59.99 for express is only on the 29th, if you go on the 30th it'd be 89.99 for the pass. Quite the difference so if you're still gonna go, it'd be a lot cheaper to go on the 29th. Question about the express pass, I just bought them for Halloween night as it's the only night we can go, now do I need to exchange the pass they emailed me for anything in the park or do I just use that little bit of paper as the pass for the whole night? Also do they ever ask for ID? It says to be prepared to show ID on the paper.

You use the paper with the bar code you printed out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter