halloween horror nights for next year (2014)

candy1 Just so you know, the 59.99 for express is only on the 29th, if you go on the 30th it'd be 89.99 for the pass. Quite the difference so if you're still gonna go, it'd be a lot cheaper to go on the 29th.

Question about the express pass, I just bought them for Halloween night as it's the only night we can go, now do I need to exchange the pass they emailed me for anything in the park or do I just use that little bit of paper as the pass for the whole night? Also do they ever ask for ID? It says to be prepared to show ID on the paper.

YUP. It was a shock when I looked at the price but I bought Express anyway. It's worth it to me since I will only be going one night.

It is horribly expensive for one night but last year we went on a Thursday and only saw the two shows and two of the houses as the wait times were insane. Given how this year we're going on Halloween, I figured if we didn't get the passes it'd be a waste of money as we wouldn't be seeing anything.

Also, do the express passes work for the shows? I heard some say it works for the first showing of Bill and Ted but I can't find this information anywhere else.

It was my pleasure. Keep in touch for next year preview event.

I completely agree, I cannot thank you enough for letting us come with you to Preview Night. I also had a great time hanging out with you & i'll definitely keep in touch. Hope things are well & maybe i'll see you in December when I come back down.

Thank you again for everything & hopefully we can do it again next year.

Owen

I saw Dracula Untold today at my local theater. There were ten people in attendance (small town, huge theater, matinee). Anyway. It was a decent movie with a somewhat unique take on the Dracula legend. I thought it was visually exciting though somewhat slow on the uptake. The ending was very confusing to me.

However, now the leaked scenes from the house make a lot more sense. I'm glad my HHN reservation falls after the movie. It will make it more enjoyable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter