Halloween resort refillable mug?

We returned from a week at Pop Century and there were none the entire time we were there. Some people had them and when I asked, they had bought them before our arrival date.

Nothing at Boardwalk or the surrounding resorts. Everyone I asked said next week. We ended up getting the regular mugs, might be able to swap one out next week before we leave but probably have to buy a new one.

Nothing at Boardwalk or the surrounding resorts. Everyone I asked said next week. We ended up getting the regular mugs, might be able to swap one out next week before we leave but probably have to buy a new one.
Thanks for looking

Just back from BLT, Contemporary did not have them this past week. My friends at Poly spotted them there once, they were gone in a few hours. They asked about them that morning, were told none left, but later when they were there, they said they "just found a box". Too late, my friend already bought hers.

Just got here today and asked at All-Star Music, CM said they're arriving at the warehouse on the 2nd, so they might have them on the 4th or 5th. Haven't checked anywhere else yet. Not going to hold my breath.

Well I left today and never got one. If anyone gets an extra or doesn’t want there’s message me and maybe we can work something out

Nothing at All Star Sports. Was told they were supposed to be released on the 1st but they haven’t gotten them delivered yet. We leave on the 3rd so it looks like we are going to miss out

Nothing at All Star Sports. Was told they were supposed to be released on the 1st but they haven’t gotten them delivered yet. We leave on the 3rd so it looks like we are going to miss out
:( Sorry it looks like you’re going to miss out too. We left on Tuesday and were very sad there weren’t any left (I actually considered buying one on eBay for my daughter but can’t quite convince myself do it). Lots of disappointed guests this Halloween season. Hope Disney has more on hand next year.

If anyone is there in the next couple of weeks and would be willing to pick up a Halloween mug and mail it to me before our trip on the 22nd, I’ll happily PayPal you for it. We’ve got so many of the standard mugs that I just hate to end up with another one of those for our trip, and I’m not convinced they’ll have these when we get there LOL. Once they’re activated, they’re good for 30 days, so I’m not worried about not being able to use it at the resort.

If anyone is there in the next couple of weeks and would be willing to pick up a Halloween mug and mail it to me before our trip on the 22nd, I’ll happily PayPal you for it. We’ve got so many of the standard mugs that I just hate to end up with another one of those for our trip, and I’m not convinced they’ll have these when we get there LOL. Once they’re activated, they’re good for 30 days, so I’m not worried about not being able to use it at the resort.
I can get you one but my cup was only activated for 14 days.

I can get you one but my cup was only activated for 14 days.

Hm maybe it’s changed since our last trip. The screens at the refill stations would show a “refills available until” message when it read the chip on our cup and it was always 30 days from when we activated the cup. We got an end of April/beginning of May trip and an end of May trip out of one cup last year lol.

Unless something has changed in the last week, they're only good for 14 days.

Unless something has changed in the last week, they're only good for 14 days.

Ok that’s fine. Like I said above, last April we got a cup that was active for 30 days and were able to use it at the stations again at the end of May, but that’s the last time we had two trips close enough for that so maybe it’s changed since then and we just haven’t noticed.

Ok that’s fine. Like I said above, last April we got a cup that was active for 30 days and were able to use it at the stations again at the end of May, but that’s the last time we had two trips close enough for that so maybe it’s changed since then and we just haven’t noticed.

As visitors from the UK we very often have the 21 day tickets and spend our time by staying on site for the first week to 10 days followed by the remaining time off site. The screens usually say that our mugs are valid for the length of our tickets rather than the length of our stay on property. We arrive on Saturday for a week onsite followed by a week off site and have 14 day tickets. Will be interesting to see what happens with our mugs. :)

Mrs TT

I really hope they make a LOT more next season! We were there at the end of August, stayed at the BC. We had to get regular mugs on arrival because that's all they had. Mid-trip, they received the Halloween ones and they sold very fast. Maybe this was just a testing-the-water type of thing, and hopefully they conclude it is a big hit going forward.

As visitors from the UK we very often have the 21 day tickets and spend our time by staying on site for the first week to 10 days followed by the remaining time off site. The screens usually say that our mugs are valid for the length of our tickets rather than the length of our stay on property. We arrive on Saturday for a week onsite followed by a week off site and have 14 day tickets. Will be interesting to see what happens with our mugs. :)

Mrs TT

Ah, ok. Maybe it has to do with the tickets. We were AP’s then. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter