Halloween resort refillable mug?

I’m surprised they didn’t release them 8/17 since it was the first night of Halloween Party. I can’t wait to see what they actually look like. Maybe they will do something similiar for Christmas time as well.

Hmmm, we check in tomorrow and would love to get these. However, we're not big mug users, could we "wait" to get them, as we are there for 12 days?

I will be there twice during the Halloween season... hopefully they are available when we are there. Such a fun idea. I have way too many of the current design.... well that's a relative statement... who can have too many disney mugs?

Just checked in at Pop Century Resort spoke to 4 different cast member so far they all say it’s chitter chatter and they’re not familiar with any Halloween designs coming to the resorts
Not surprising.

Usually,with something this "big",there are several sources reporting it.

Time will tell.:)

Going tomorrow but I don’t think I will be in luck with getting one. On the dining plan so we get mugs but don’t want to wait in case they don’t show up the whole trip anyways. I was hoping the first party would have brought them out but no ☹️

I arrive on Wednesday, so crossing my fingers that the mugs (and popcorn bucket) make an appearance by then. If not, at least I know I'll have one more chance later on in October, but that trip is without my family so I'd definitely rather they be able to get in on the fun too

I was just going to order a case of pop from Amazon, but if the mugs are Halloween themed I may be inclined to get one of those instead. A few years ago I was at Disneyland and I had a coupon for free hot chocolate and it came in the same kind of mugs you get at the resorts, but it was Christmas-themed. I think it would be a nice idea for Disney to change up the mugs for the holidays since there are so many repeat visitors.

Our trip is towards the end of September. Really hoping these will be available by then! We have so many refillable mugs that are exactly the same so I’d love to add these special Halloween ones to the collection!

There are a few items that disney has said will be released mid September so if they don't appear soon maybe they will be in this release

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter