Halloween resort refillable mug?

I was just going to order a case of pop from Amazon, but if the mugs are Halloween themed I may be inclined to get one of those instead. A few years ago I was at Disneyland and I had a coupon for free hot chocolate and it came in the same kind of mugs you get at the resorts, but it was Christmas-themed. I think it would be a nice idea for Disney to change up the mugs for the holidays since there are so many repeat visitors.

Yep. The mugs used for refillable mugs at WDW resorts are the same as those used for coffee, hot chocolate, etc. at Disneyland (some of the WDW parks were selling ones for a while as well, not sure if they still do). Not only do they have seasonal ones throughout the year but also constantly have ones for attraction anniversaries, and various artwork throughout the year. My favorite is one for the (original) Ducktales characters in Adventureland (probably from 2011). Considering all the artwork for non-refillable mugs at both resorts, you would think they would have more options for RFID-locked mugs.

I just watched a vlog over the first MNSSHP and the couple went to a popcorn cart in MK and there was the new designed refillable (not party exclusive) buckets with the design we are waiting for the cups to have. So the buckets have arrived!!

I would think they would want to have mugs ASAP as I can't imagine they will keep them out once the Christmas parties begin in early Nov.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter