Harrison Bay 2023

TSD requires your SSN because they are extending you a line of credit, no different then the PFJ charge card really. I been using them since 2020 without issue. TSD has a lot of places on their list now beyond the ones you quoted. Speedway, Casey's, Thorton's, Road Ranger.

Mudlfap at least in my experience through the east coast is on average 10c a gallon higher then TSD prices even after the small fee you pay for access to the fuel discount sometimes same price. They only seem to come into play when I cannot find a TSD station nearby, and right now that is near home. The nearest TSD is many miles south, more then worth drving. The nearest MF location is 5 miles from Summit Point, higher price per gallon with savings and yet still lower then retail prices. So usually stop there on the way to the track to fill up and save me a few bucks.

Spot comparison: TSD down I95 - 3.36 (with fee), On I81 - 3.40 (with fee)
MF Berryville, VA - 3.35 (first time I seen it compete!)
Retail/Gasbuddy - 3.47-3.69 depending on station.

Its always YMMV, but hey if I can save some money and with a truck stop I planned to use anyway because easy in and out, I see it as a win win for diesel. I been using the truck islands long before these programs.

Last edited:
James, I have been using mudflap, but lately we've been finding cheaper place randomly. This trip we stopped a Mapco and it was cheaper than both the apps

MapCo used to be in the TSD network, not sure when it dropped. I keep hearing about better prices then either of these, yet never once seen it in my travels. Maybe its a mid america thing? Because its usually 20-50c a gallon less then area prices on either program up and down I95

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter