• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone seen Brer Rabbit?

Brer Rabbit is pretty rare, unfortunately (as are Brer Fox and Brer Bear). He currently does not have a meeting spot (though he *might* pop up in the front of AK, but I wouldn't count on it). He also is in MJJP and the Frontierland Hoedown.

Brer Rabbit is pretty rare, unfortunately (as are Brer Fox and Brer Bear). He currently does not have a meeting spot (though he *might* pop up in the front of AK, but I wouldn't count on it). He also is in MJJP and the Frontierland Hoedown.

Best chance at finding him at a meeting spot would be the front entrance of DAK throughout the day.

He DOES make a regular appearance in the Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade at DAK every day at 4:00. He walks the route with Brer Bear.

Hope that helps.

Was there Halloween week and we met both Brer Rabbit and Brer Bear. We saw him each time we were at AK in the front and also saw him outside of Splash Mountain.

Yep, I can confirm another sighting of him outside of AK during Halloween week. Glad to see him out, it had been a very long time!

Yep, I can confirm another sighting of him outside of AK during Halloween week. Glad to see him out, it had been a very long time!

Gosh, I was at AK during Halloween week, but we never saw the characters outside the park. We went in early and stayed until right before the parade, and completely missed the characters. Sigh. :(

We saw him during Halloween week at the very end of morning EMH on the trail with some other characters leading toward the lion king (close the entrance).

He was in front of Animal Kingdom on both October 21, and October 26. Actually, on the 21st, he was out, as was Brer Bear. Brer Fox was out at the MNSSHP on the 21st too.

I saw him at Animal Kingdom with Brer Bear on Halloween.

12.jpg

Thanks!

I guess I'll have to get to AK on this trip, especially after reading Kingdom Keepers 2.

Yup, my husband said he was outside AK on Halloween morning. Unfortunately I was in the bathroom and missed him walking by.:sad2:

Thanks!

I guess I'll have to get to AK on this trip, especially after reading Kingdom Keepers 2.

:laughing: Yeah, me too, I read Kingdom Keepers 2, as well . . . I've been to Animal Kingdom before, but will definitely look at it with a lot more detail after reading the book!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter