Have a great trip......

Dave Cousins

Mouseketeer
....Spottydog (Dave),

I want to be the first to wish you and your family well before you leave for your holiday Friday (I Think thats the right day). I hope you have a wonderful time, I'm sure everyone will miss you. I'm 100% certain everyone will be looking forward to your trip reports when you come back, if you do them??? <B>(You Better :) )</B>

Take care and say Hi to Mickey for us,
Dave

Dave,

I'd just like to second the motion - have a GREAT trip Dave and please pop back when you get back.

I'm looking forwrad to the Trip Reports already.

Thanks, Dave.

Just as well I found you over here before we went or I'd get a complex thinkin you'd all hidden from me while I was away. Thought the problem on 'our' board was just temporary- obviously not.

Have a brilliant trip Dave & Val . Hope you like the Gulf Coast as much as we do.
We follow you on Sunday. Have you got your lime green ribbons ready. I can't find any anywhere so hope Walmart stock them!

Carol:earsgirl:

Have a <i>fantastic</i> trip Dave & Val & co! Looking forward to the epic trip reports already :)

Penny :)

Dave, Val & family,

Have a wonderful time. I am looking forward to fully detailed reports, especially about the beer! Mmmm.. brown, wet, foamy, bubbly beautiful beer. Excuse me, I have a sudden urge to go the fridge.
Cheers!

Kev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter