Hello everyone !

goofies

WDW is holy ground to me.
Hi,

my name is Ben. I am from Europe. I have been to Disneyworld four times now. First time with my father in 1991. Second time in 1997 with my future wife. Last two times with my wife and son.
Last time (2022), we stayed onsite for the first time. It was at PoP and it was unforgettable because our room was so close to the Skyliner. Maybe we want to return next year.

Further away in the future, we would like to rent dvc points. Maybe that way, we'll be able to stay at a deluxe resort for a longer period of time.

I expect to be more of a reader here. I love reading people"s experiences and knowledge about Disneyworld!

Renting DVC points is the way to go. I've done it twice with no regrets.

Yeah, you are correct, but we are still hesitant, we still need to accommodate, we booked PoP again for 2024, we'll see what happens next. You never know !

297 days left till our next trip at PoP.

We've been considering cancelling our package and renting dvc-points instead, but still not feeling ready for it, still need more time to grow into it. Maybe next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter