Hello! First post :)

StarTunnelVibes

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

Just joined DIS! I am a huge WDW fan and am excited to connect/chat!

(disney related) facts about me:
My first visit to WDW was in 2000 when I was 7 years old
Favorite ride: Space Mountain
Favorite resort: Swan/Dolphin
Favorite restaurant: Crystal Palace
Most missed attraction/show: Illuminations

Welcome to the boards!

I’ve been going to the parks since 1968, and still love going (now with my DD in the stroller, instead of me!). Next month we’ll be staying at the Swan for the first time, so hopefully we’ll find it just as great as you have!

Hi everyone!

Hello! Did you get to see some of the fun celebration of the new millennium when you visited in 2000? I visited for my 2nd childhood trip just the next year, but my first visit was Summer ‘95. I was 7, too, but I don’t remember a lot of that trip.

The only thing I remember was the Mickey 2000 hand that they attached to spaceship earth 😂 I remember my mom was mad that they put it on there since it “ruined” the picture lol. Also illuminations was amazing!

The only thing I remember was the Mickey 2000 hand that they attached to spaceship earth 😂 I remember my mom was mad that they put it on there since it “ruined” the picture lol. Also illuminations was amazing!
😂I’m not sad I missed the hand on Spaceship Earth. I am sad I missed the millennium fireworks spectacular though.

Hi everyone!

welcome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter