• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help, we left behind our Disney 100 refillable mug.

momtoce&j

No, exchanges are not used to restock necessities
Help.
My son and I had a Mother/Son trip last week. We left All Star Music Monday at 2:15. We were sitting in the lobby with our luggage waiting for the Mears bus to come. My son had just filled my mug up with Green Sweet Tea. He put it down on the square table in-between the seating area..we saw a yellow Mears bus pull in and we grabbed our stuff. He grabbed out suitcases and we left the lobby.
The bus driver told us we had to wait around the front door the bus, which we did. Within 5 minutes another Mears bus showed up and we boarded. Fast forward 40 minutes later, I took a sip from my water bottle and asked if he wanted any , he says no, he has sweet tea....which was no where to be found. That's when we realized we left it behind. He was devasted, he's 22, but he knows this was my one and only souvenir. I told him it was my fault.
I am devasted. I called Disney from the bus, spoke to someone while at the airport. I followed directions and filled out a Lost item form. They have yet to find it. Which in all honesty who's going to turn in a refillable mug? It either got thrown out or another family picked it up, washed it out and continued to use it.
My plea for help is, can anyone buy me and ship me a new refillable mug?? I will Venmo money. I was looking forward to continue using that mug at work and having that little bit of Disney magic everytime I take a sip.
Here's a picture of the one we had.

Please message me if you can help.

Thank you!!

Attachments

• PXL_20230515_165602503.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
    PXL_20230515_165602503.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 28
If I was going soon I would, but I won't be there until August. I hope someone can help.

I did just see some on Ebay if you get desperate.

Help.
My son and I had a Mother/Son trip last week. We left All Star Music Monday at 2:15. We were sitting in the lobby with our luggage waiting for the Mears bus to come. My son had just filled my mug up with Green Sweet Tea. He put it down on the square table in-between the seating area..we saw a yellow Mears bus pull in and we grabbed our stuff. He grabbed out suitcases and we left the lobby.
The bus driver told us we had to wait around the front door the bus, which we did. Within 5 minutes another Mears bus showed up and we boarded. Fast forward 40 minutes later, I took a sip from my water bottle and asked if he wanted any , he says no, he has sweet tea....which was no where to be found. That's when we realized we left it behind. He was devasted, he's 22, but he knows this was my one and only souvenir. I told him it was my fault.
I am devasted. I called Disney from the bus, spoke to someone while at the airport. I followed directions and filled out a Lost item form. They have yet to find it. Which in all honesty who's going to turn in a refillable mug? It either got thrown out or another family picked it up, washed it out and continued to use it.
My plea for help is, can anyone buy me and ship me a new refillable mug?? I will Venmo money. I was looking forward to continue using that mug at work and having that little bit of Disney magic everytime I take a sip.
Here's a picture of the one we had.

Please message me if you can help.

Thank you!!
I have the exact mug in your pic at home, gray handle and lid. We have plenty of refillable mugs at home and will likely be back while this one is still available if we really want it. Happy to help get this one to you :)
ETA if you don’t mind a used one of course.

Wait a few days see what they come up with. We lost a mug in AK once don't recall why we brought them with us. Stopped at the front and the person pulled out a bunch of them and asked which one is it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter