***Hey, Hey! Come right in and plan, OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2017 thread!!!***

We won't be back until Star Wars land opens at the earliest. But was thinking maybe a trip to the dark side to see Harry Potter land at some point. Would also love to do a cruise to Alaska but that is serious $$$ and it might be better to wait until the boys are old enough to really enjoy it. Assuming there are still glaciers then the way things are going.

Have fun everybody!!!

This month is crazy. Micky runs the Chicago Marathon this coming Sunday, so I'm busy mapping out all the spots I'm going to watch him at. I am making a big, red Mickey Mouse head shaped sign that will say "GO MICKY!" (his name) with little cat paw prints on one side, and "18 DAYS TO DISNEY!" on the other side! :rotfl:

I'm so excited/nervous for the marathon that the trip is temporarily on the back burner!

Good runnings to your SO @Farro!
What an awesome first morning! We rope dropped AK, heading to Dinoland. Did all 3 rides there, then went to Safari. The animals were super active and visible! Got drenched on Kali, then headed to Pandora. NRJ was down so we area delicious early lunch at Satuli Canteen. Then NRJ, DD adopted a banshee, and we met Flik and then Tarzan before It's tough to be a bug. Edit to add flights of wonder too!

Headed back to POFQ for a swim and shower, now grabbing an early dinner before heading to MK (dessert party tonight).
Sounds like a fun day! LOVE Satu'li Canteen

someone will get sick
Happened with my son on August trip-scrapped the morning rope drop in MK (including BoG lunch:sad:-and haven't been able to snag for November-guess it is waiting til next year) and slept in and hung around pool until early afternoon. Actually turned out to be a great decision as all of us appreciated the down time.

Staying at Caribbean Beach resort.
Say hi to my DD-Alysa from University of Arkansas in custodial!

6 more days-Haunted Mansion skirt came from Etsy so now I am set for the party-waiting on BJ Disney gift cards to come so I can buy party tickets. Nothing like waiting til last minute (although I wanted to be sure my DD was off that day before buying her ticket).

If it helps, you can pre-order something you think they'd like, and make changes almost up until that ADR. And, quite literally make a change when your rose "buzzes" and you pay. So, if they originally ordered a waffle, but then wanted just fruit (whatever!) just swap it before you pay. ;) BUT ALWAYS PRE-ORDER (which it seems like you know)

Good to know! Thanks!!!

My parents' MagicBands have shipped! Ours haven't. :) I'm hoping tomorrow!!

What an awesome first morning! We rope dropped AK, heading to Dinoland. Did all 3 rides there, then went to Safari. The animals were super active and visible! Got drenched on Kali, then headed to Pandora. NRJ was down so we area delicious early lunch at Satuli Canteen. Then NRJ, DD adopted a banshee, and we met Flik and then Tarzan before It's tough to be a bug. Edit to add flights of wonder too!

Headed back to POFQ for a swim and shower, now grabbing an early dinner before heading to MK (dessert party tonight).
Hi...we leave Monday night and plan on rope dropping AK...what time did u get there?and how long did you wait for Flight of Passage?I've never rope dropped but I'm going to make my 10 year old super happy!!!

Each day closer and I freak out a little more. Is everything on my packing list that should be? Are my touring plans final or do I need to move things around? Does everyone own enough socks?!?!
I'm very ready to get on the plane and just go with the flow. The planning gets me anxious but once I'm on my way, I'm fine with hiccups.

Looking over my plans again. ;) Could anyone tell me if this is feasible?

We're going to rope-drop Epcot and high-tail it right over to Soarin.

Then we have a Land FastPass (yes, I know--it's how it worked out) from 9:10 to 10:10 a.m. And then an ADR at Garden Grill at 9:50 a.m.

Is that indeed doable? I was thinking if Soarin' opened a few minutes before 9, we could be on and off by 9:25, go on the Land and be done by 9:40.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter