***Hey, Hey! Come right in and plan, OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2017 thread!!!***

I always get anxious and kind of have the blues before vacation - any vacation. It's starting!

What is everyone doing next year? We aren't going back to WDW until 2021.

We decided for next year we are to Asheville, North Carolina and staying at the Biltmore Inn for two nights, check out the Blue Ridge Mountains, and then driving (5 hrs) to Charleston, South Carolina and staying there for 4 nights!
A more relaxing trip I would say. :)

We are planning on Japan in 2020, so no more trips till then. We plan on using our DVC to stay at one of the resorts there, so we have to save up. This is our once in a lifetime trip, so we plan on going out for about 15 days.

Just small trips to CA to see family and hit DLR for the next few years after this trip.

Looking over my plans again. ;) Could anyone tell me if this is feasible?

We're going to rope-drop Epcot and high-tail it right over to Soarin.

Then we have a Land FastPass (yes, I know--it's how it worked out) from 9:10 to 10:10 a.m. And then an ADR at Garden Grill at 9:50 a.m.

Is that indeed doable? I was thinking if Soarin' opened a few minutes before 9, we could be on and off by 9:25, go on the Land and be done by 9:40.
You should be fine. It is all right there and even if a few minutes late walking up to Garden Grill you will be OK-since it is all right there in same area:)

DH is on a work trip, and he pulled out the carryon rolling bag...but didn't use it. I am typically a "make piles of things going, then pack last second" person...but now it's just sitting out...waiting...how can I NOT start filling it up? It's only 19 days, after all....:rolleyes1:love:

I only had to make one new shirt (well, two, but they're the same thing) for this trip. It was really odd!

Edit: I got an error trying to load my picture, oops!

In my room at AKV now! Got here this morning and had a nice afternoon at MK. It is super busy though...we used our fast passes, had lunch at BOG and left. Even the FP line for SDMT and BTMR were long but moved fast thankfully. Heading to Epcot for our first time at F&W tonight!

Edit: Also upgraded our tickets to Annual Passes! Loving all the photos, we never really used Photo pass before.

In my room at AKV now! Got here this morning and had a nice afternoon at MK. It is super busy though...we used our fast passes, had lunch at BOG and left. Even the FP line for SDMT and BTMR were long but moved fast thankfully. Heading to Epcot for our first time at F&W tonight!

Edit: Also upgraded our tickets to Annual Passes! Loving all the photos, we never really used Photo pass before.
Don't forget to use your annual passes to get food and merchandise discounts. The counter service restaurant at AKL will honor the 20% discount, among others. :)

We aren't packing until the night before. I did my dry run to make sure everything fit though!

If we bring out suitcases any earlier, the cats go insane. They are two years old, everything is a toy to them. :) Our luggage is nice and it will make me crazy if I heard them pouncing and scratching them in the middle of the night.

I will start packing while Micky brings the boys the vet for their 10 day "stay-cation". :(

Will definitely need a glass of a wine and xanax that night! :rotfl:

We aren't packing until the night before. I did my dry run to make sure everything fit though!

If we bring out suitcases any earlier, the cats go insane. They are two years old, everything is a toy to them. :) Our luggage is nice and it will make me crazy if I heard them pouncing and scratching them in the middle of the night.

I will start packing while Micky brings the boys the vet for their 10 day "stay-cation". :(

Will definitely need a glass of a wine and xanax that night! :rotfl:
I can completely relate to this. We just bought new nice luggage, I still have it wrapped in plastic stuck in a closet to keep it from the cats. I know once I pull it out there will be a cat trying to get inside at all times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter