Hey! July 30th, 2005 cruise to Mexico DISfriends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep looking for this cartoon to send you and Lucy. It's the Family Circus cartoon of their ghost child "Not Me"!! I will keep looking for it....it's perfect for all of us! We also have "I Didn't Do It" living here as well.
All I can say is.........I refer to the "little one" as Jamie Lynn Spears.........:lovestruc :cutie: :hippie: :love: :cloud9:

Well, I'm just trying to be preventative at this point.........yikes.........same college!:confused3

T.M.I.!!!:scared1: :scared1:

WhaT,,...:confused3

Well ,sorry to see Rudy go...:woohoo: ,But there is still hope with McCain..:scared1: whew ,the choices are few and far between...

Hey, just remembered Hoosiers and Wisc...right...???

We've been trying to switch to Verison internet hi speed..BlahBlah, for 3 days
UNbelievable..:eek: :headache: :mad: how screwed up these people are.either you talk to a computer voice recording,or a Indian somewhere in the desert....:hippie: I am holding onto my comcast modem for one more day....!!How do they expect to compete... it's no wonder comcast is so overpriced... no competition...:rolleyes1

Wow! Gl with all of that! Ken will be touring around with Marie tomorrow....look for him in the Hummer!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Who is not going to school today? Tyler isn't:cool1: :banana:

Kutztown NEVER closes all together this early in the morning...we usually delay...quite icy but now starting to rain. My little girl comes today, if the roads aren't too bad later on.

Joannster, PLEASE let me try raising a girl - seems we failed with the boys...enough said, let's just say Bob and I have aged quite a bit in the last 3weeks and, as the saying goes, "it ain't over till it's over"....and we can't wait till it is over.:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Who is Marie?:confused: :confused:

Who is not going to school today? :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

At 5:30 a.m. the call came in that we are on a two hour delay.:cool1:
At 8:30 a.m. the call came in that we are totally closed!:sad2:

Here a delay is good. No problems, no make ups!
A full closing means we have to make it up....GOOD FRIDAY! :sad2: I want to be in school when it is crummy outside, not in the spring when it's beautiful out!:rolleyes1

Oh well, nothing stops me. I will be off to Wal-Mart soon and a few other errands that I would have to have ran tonight and tomorrow.:cool1: Weather doesn't bother me when it comes to driving.:flower3:

you see, the Pa. Dutch, when there is a storm 'coming' they race to the grocery stores - well, yesterday I went to our local grocery store (it was a pay day for the old retired woman) and there was plenty of milk and bread
AND, last night Bob and I went to Wallyworld for lots of groceries and the store had plenty of everything, so that is why I'm surprised by the storm.

I don't get to see my precious little girl today - her daddy is a teacher and his school was closed today too, so I get to 'babysit' Tyler today:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (wonder what the pay is like for this job!)

Who is not going to school today? Tyler isn't:cool1: :banana:

Kutztown NEVER closes all together this early in the morning...we usually delay...quite icy but now starting to rain. My little girl comes today, if the roads aren't too bad later on.

Joannster, PLEASE let me try raising a girl - seems we failed with the boys...enough said, let's just say Bob and I have aged quite a bit in the last 3weeks and, as the saying goes, "it ain't over till it's over"....and we can't wait till it is over.:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Who is Marie?:confused: :confused:
Hey LuLu, you met Marie's son, Tommy, with his pretty young friend last year. His mom is a realtor, my dad's only cousin and who is alive....(there weren't alot of Hopfs to begin with) Anyway, she is a highly successful realtor where the rents live and she is helping Ken get his next investment property (I hope).:banana:

At 5:30 a.m. the call came in that we are on a two hour delay.:cool1:
At 8:30 a.m. the call came in that we are totally closed!:sad2:

Here a delay is good. No problems, no make ups!
A full closing means we have to make it up....GOOD FRIDAY! :sad2: I want to be in school when it is crummy outside, not in the spring when it's beautiful out!:rolleyes1

Oh well, nothing stops me. I will be off to Wal-Mart soon and a few other errands that I would have to have ran tonight and tomorrow.:cool1: Weather doesn't bother me when it comes to driving.:flower3:

you see, the Pa. Dutch, when there is a storm 'coming' they race to the grocery stores - well, yesterday I went to our local grocery store (it was a pay day for the old retired woman) and there was plenty of milk and bread
AND, last night Bob and I went to Wallyworld for lots of groceries and the store had plenty of everything, so that is why I'm surprised by the storm.

I don't get to see my precious little girl today - her daddy is a teacher and his school was closed today too, so I get to 'babysit' Tyler today:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (wonder what the pay is like for this job!)
We got nothing! No school closures yet this year..........I have my last grad course this weekend and the 3rd w/e in Feb..........I'm so beat, just finished report cards.......sick for two weeks.........I will survive!:guilty:

you see, the Pa. Dutch, when there is a storm 'coming' they race to the grocery stores

We "Hilljacks" do the same thing! :lmao: But, I waited to go today...the "big" school corporation went on delay so I had Wal-Mart all to myself!!:banana:

Just for the record......according to your teens are you "stupid" and "dumb"? He's starting to convince me I am!!!:lmao:

are the king and queen of "stupid"!!!! Noone else should have that title!:rolleyes1 :yay: :cheer2: :woohoo:

are the king and queen of "stupid"!!!! Noone else should have that title!:rolleyes1 :yay: :cheer2: :woohoo:

Bull poop,:confused3 : your hanging tough :scared1: Remember, they will always be putting you to the test...:confused3 The way to handle the situation is the be Dumb like a fox...:love: Damm I miss those days'...:hippie:

Boy , we are taking some water tonight, in fact it was messy all day...

Is Ken to be here on Saturday...??

I watched the Indiana game last nite, :rolleyes1 It seems to me every player off the bench was huge,blond short hair,and look like he was clonded from the one before him....:woohoo: even the black guy's started looking that way....:scared1: I thought they were gonna make it back,almost:headache:

I'm sorry but it's disrepectful and "someone needs a consequence".........completely unacceptable!:eek:

me - Bob and I have MANY reasons to be king and queen!:scared1:

Darn groundhog! another 6 weeks of winter (Lynn - do you know about this American tradition):rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

What's new..........more wonderful winter............Ken was down yesterday, checking out houses with Marie, I'm in a class all w/e........what is everyone doing for SB?:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter