Hey! July 30th, 2005 cruise to Mexico DISfriends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I was off yesterday I am being pretty lazy today! I got all my errands done yesterday. Today it's just some minor tax work (my mother; Mark's grandfather) to submit to my accountant for audit! ;)

I might have to find a good movie tonight on the TV!:happytv:

Sounds good! I'm off on Monday, report cards are done, I'm in a grad course all w/e, I'm exhausted, hopefully, this stupid flu will finally go away!!:confused3

Sounds good! I'm off on Monday, report cards are done, I'm in a grad course all w/e, I'm exhausted, hopefully, this stupid flu will finally go away!!:confused3

You poor thing! YOu have really had a hard time shaking that stuff!!

I saw this morning on CNN the flu report where Pennsylvania was severe and Indiana was regional. Keep away from those germs guys! JoAnn...no more flu for you!!

You poor thing! YOu have really had a hard time shaking that stuff!!

I saw this morning on CNN the flu report where Pennsylvania was severe and Indiana was regional. Keep away from those germs guys! JoAnn...no more flu for you!!
Fine........everyone avoid me............:sick:

PLEASE get over this darn flu....the whining is getting to us:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: (jking):hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Let me just ask you this - did you get the flu shot?:confused3 :confused3

Thanks for keeping me company tonight people - Bob is working - guess I'll go to bed - 8:00PM - got a NEW book today that I've been wanting to read.:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Is there something going on on TV tomorrow?:confused: :confused3

Is there something going on on TV tomorrow?:confused: :confused3

I will be watching TV Land all day! I love all the old shows!:banana:

The kids and I will be cleaning the basement. We are planning a garage sale this summer. They have their own colored "dots" to put the prices on with. They love to make money and will be more than willing to clean out the junk if they know they get the money!:rolleyes1 My basement is trashed right now since we have been home so much.

No flu shot...........my fault.......

Super Bowl Sunday.........I'm off to class 3/5.............:scared:

No flu shot...........my fault.......

Mark gets his flu shot for free since he works for a hospital. But, he has no contact with patients and is not even in the same building! He is in an office building!

I have direct contact with kids and the school corporation brings someone out to give shots and they charge $20. What's wrong with that???

I haven't had one in about 10 years!

Off to church........scary, right??? Marshall is playing the piano during the offertory today for Scout Sunday. He is playing "Amazing Grace". It sounds really good!

Mark gets his flu shot for free since he works for a hospital. But, he has no contact with patients and is not even in the same building! He is in an office building!

I have direct contact with kids and the school corporation brings someone out to give shots and they charge $20. What's wrong with that???

I haven't had one in about 10 years!

Off to church........scary, right??? Marshall is playing the piano during the offertory today for Scout Sunday. He is playing "Amazing Grace". It sounds really good!
WTG, Marshall.................

I guess I need the flu shot, lately, I've been getting sick in the winter, a few years ago, I wasn't so I guess that's it!

I'm on a break..........6 hours to go..................:rolleyes1

I'm truly feeling sorry for you, and I'm NOT joking Joannster, needing to take classes on a Sunday!:hug: :teacher:

YEP, they recommend the older you get, you need the flu shot (NOW, that was a JOKE, Joannster:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: )

Sorry to say - I'm heading to the movies:cheer2:
OH, I was also "supposed" to go to church, but Jenny and Lucy, in church on the same day - I decided against it, for the sake of all mankind:sad2: :grouphug: :rolleyes1

Talk to you after the movie.:surfweb:

OH, I was also "supposed" to go to church, but Jenny and Lucy, in church on the same day - I decided against it, for the sake of all mankind:sad2: :grouphug: :rolleyes1

Probably a VERY GOOD idea! He did awesome! He had people crowding around him and complimenting him. I was so proud!:hug:

Ok, it's just an hour to go to "showtime".....that's the Super Bowl, Lucy....

I want NY, I'm sick of the Patriots winning, I realize it's a pipedream....:wizard:

Class is over for today, my next weekend is Feb 23rd?.....my final w/e of grad education.........M+30.........now I can pay all my kids education bills, lucky me!:woohoo:

One more weekend, one more paper...............:dance3:

Congrats to Marshall

Congrats to JoAnnster

:banana: :cool1: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2: :grouphug:

I just saw the BESTEST chick-flik - 27 Dresses - OMG it was cute!:woohoo:

Marshall has just found a PBS special on TV of Barry Manilow's Greatest Hits of the '70s, so we are cuddled up and are watching it. I am going back and forth between the bedroom watching that and the family room watching the SB.:happytv:

Ok, who do you want.............crazy game so far.............:cool1:

I want the giants I shouldn't be watching I should be tucked up in bed but they are showing it live over here and you guys have me hooked I don't know how I'll manage tomorrow but I'll cross that bridge etc etc!!!

I'm headed to bed - the commercials are awful, the half-time entertainment was awful.....:sad1:

Hey Lynn - don't you feel a sick day coming on?:sick: :sick:

Tomorrow I'm working again in the elementary school - cafeteria duty and nurse in addition to office.....wish me luck!:flower3:

I want the giants I shouldn't be watching I should be tucked up in bed but they are showing it live over here and you guys have me hooked I don't know how I'll manage tomorrow but I'll cross that bridge etc etc!!!

Come on NYC...............touchdown NY!!!:worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter