Hey Vera Bradley Hipster fans - to mini or not?

Hi my name is Wigd and I'm a Vera addict.....
I thought I needed the large duffel for our last trip to use as my carry on. It's a beautiful bag but of course I had the darn thing so full that it was murder to carry in the airport.

My vote goes out for the regular hipster. If it looks like rain you can even fit in a mini umbrella. The mini hipster is great for a day that you don't need to carry much!

Go for mini! I can fully pack both of them ;)But the mini is less heavy, of course.

Hi all! This is slightly OT but I was wondering what you all thought was the best way to sell some EUC Vera's, craigslist or Ebay? I was looking at craigslist today for my area and I actually saw the same posting a few times in the same month so that might not be the way to go? I really want to get something in one of the new colors but I got "the look" from my hubby soooo :lmao: I'm thinking I need to sell the ones I'm not using here before I go and buy another! TIA!

Shannon

has anyone used the mailbag as a park bag? it really isn't that much bigger that the hipster. the only thing is that the flap has to be lifted up to get in the main compartment. i think that might bother me. any opinions?
it looks like it would be flat enough to tuck beside you on the rides.

Does anyone know where to get a sewing pattern for something similar to the Mini Hipster?

I was thinking of making them for my girls to carry autograph books, etc. They don't need the Vera fabric- I'll find something fun, or use some old jeans maybe.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter