Hi from PA

NateNLogansDad

Still Wish'n
Just outside of Philly and freezing my everything off! Been a looker for a long time and wanted to say hi!:wave2:

Welcome! I am a little further north and west of you in Reading. I am sick of being cold. I am ready for spring and my birthday trip to Disney. :cool1:

17.gif

:welcome:

to the DIS............

Good luck to the Steelers, be the 1st to 6...........:thumbsup2

HELLO and WELCOME! :wave2:

I'm from the north eastern part of the state...Wilkes-Barre area.

It's a lovely 19 degress here this morning.

Welcome !!pixiedust:
I too am from PA...near the great home of the STEELERS...in Pgh. We are visiting WDW in April. Just wanted to say hi.

:welcome:

We are located just outside of Philly as well.

Hoping to see some red feathers flying today. Even if we can't be the ones to do it.

Lots of people from around here! Next two weeks are going to be crazy weather. Up and down from 50 to 20's for the highs!

Jersey girl here from just across the river. Counting the days anxiously until our next WDW trip (107 days left to be precise!) Can't wait to get rid of this cold weather! Hurry up Spring!

Also counting the days until baseball season starts. Go Phillies!!:cheer2:

Lots of people from around here! Next two weeks are going to be crazy weather. Up and down from 50 to 20's for the highs!

Is it snowing now in your area? We are outside of Philly as well. Near Reading also. Our four year old DD wants to move to Florida too! Four year olds have such GREAT ideas don't they:) enjoy the snow and welcome to the DIS!

Is this the new PA thread? I live in Colorado now but I grew up in Allentown.

I hope you all have great trips to WDW. I'm going in April.

Yep, snowing here since this morning but it's just starting to stick. We're counting the days here, so far 116! I want so bad to shoot down to Disney but the airfair is killer when you need at least 4 tickets, the wife thinks I'm nuts :rotfl2: We will all be down there sporting our World Series gear!

Sure, this can be the new PA thread!!! :thumbsup2

We're all pretty close so far! I'm about 5 or 10 min from PHL airport!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter