Hi from PA

Gotta say I'd rather see alot of snow than a coating but I'm good now till next yr. I'm at 90 DAY!!!! :woohoo: Made my ressie's this morning and I AM READY TO GO!
have you started packing yet? my dw thinks im nuts!! i got the s. case out, my shorts and shirts,washed and ready to go!!! :woohoo:

Hello!!!! Another Pennsylvanian.. waving hello and freezing..

waving from Northeastern PA!!!!

hi fellow freezers!! first the snow, now the cold and tonight its going to 6 degrees!!! stay warm!!

Hi from Schwenksville (and no- I didn't just sneeze!)

Can't wait to go back to Disney and be away from the cold and snow-

just wanted to say hi! i am from northeast pa also. we are leaving on march 27th for 8 nights at the yacht club. i can't wait!!!!

Hi from Schwenksville (and no- I didn't just sneeze!)

Can't wait to go back to Disney and be away from the cold and snow-
hay, schwenksville, my oldest brother in the 70s rented an old farm house in schwenksville. long time since ive been to there!

Just thought I'd check in to the new PA thread. I'm from Hatboro (near Willow Grove) about 1 hour north of Philly! I don't presenty have a WDW trip planned for this year although my oldest son will be spending his Disneymoon there in October! It's killing me but I don't have anything planned until my WB TA trip on the Magic in SEP2010!!!

I grew up in Forty Fort!! :)

BTW, to the OP...my daughter goes to school in Glenside (Arcadia).

We just got back from WDW. Crowds weren't too bad at all. Weather wasn't the greatest, but that's ok, we weren't there to swim and suntan!

Both my sister and her husband graduated from Arcadia (although it was Beaver College at the time!).

Hello all,

As I read through all of the postings it seems alot of people are on the eastern side of the state. I was born and raised in Somerset Co. Graduated from Slippery Rock Univ. where I met DH. We lived in Chester Co. for a little while after we were maried. We now live in NC Co. DE. We ended up in DE as DH was able to find work here after our oldest was born, almost 12 yrs ago now. I miss home a lot!:( It is very different here than the rural area I came from and it is getting busier all the time.

My mother and brother's family are in WDW right now. Latest report was that it is extremely busy everywhere. Yesterday, wait times of over an hour were very common.

We are going next month. Hopefully, crowds will lighten a little until then. This is a surprise trip for the kiddos. We are trying very hard to keep it a secret. We were able to pull this off once before. The kids didn't know where we were going until we pulled into the resort. Dad took a wrong turn going to Aunt J's house and we ended up at WDW. Way to go Dad! :thumbsup2

We are going about it a bit differently this time as DS is an amateur detective/blood hound. DH has secretly put in place an "alternate" set of travel plans for DS to study that include visiting "odd" tourist attractions (Think National Lampoon's vacation movies) to throw DS off the Disney track. We shall see how successful we are.

Glad to see this PA thread. Hope it continues!

Nice to see I'm not the only one up here obsessed about the mouse. Welcome aboard everybody!

And after today's game it needs to be said.......

GO PHILS!!! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter