Hi from PA

We hit 60's today too! (NEPA) I guess I can't open the pool yet though, as there is still a bit of ice on top of it.

hi everyone!! im from the great lehigh valley (nazareth) great to see a new pa thread!!! :thumbsup2 it got up to 60 today but im not getting my hopes up for spring yet. im waiting for the other shoe to fall as far as shoveling!!! it is nice to see the brown grass again!!:banana:

Hello everyone from another PA member. I live close to Pottsville.

Sure is windy as heck today!

I grew up in Forty Fort!! :)

BTW, to the OP...my daughter goes to school in Glenside (Arcadia).

We just got back from WDW. Crowds weren't too bad at all. Weather wasn't the greatest, but that's ok, we weren't there to swim and suntan!

OMG..me too! Went to good ol' Pettebone school.

Hello fellow Swoyersviller.

Finally some better weather today: high 40's :cool1:

Here's hoping this sticks around for awhile.

I hear ya! I'm tired of shoveling ice and slow.

How 'bout that wind the other night? I Just found my garbage can lid today under the neighbor's car. :lmao:

Did I miss something - is this thread really only for PA? Does it count that I spent the night in Pittsburgh once on business?

Did I miss something - is this thread really only for PA? Does it count that I spent the night in Pittsburgh once on business?

Well, since I've lived in PA all my life & have never been to Pittsburgh, why not.

:welcome:

It's nice to see so many NEPA folks. Just curious: Where do you all fly out of?

I find Avoca just too expensive, so usually I trek to PHL.

It's nice to see so many NEPA folks. Just curious: Where do you all fly out of?

I find Avoca just too expensive, so usually I trek to PHL.
we fly interstate 78 to 81 to 66 to 95.:lmao: avoca airport, would go to the air show evey year!! i hear they are running deals out of lehigh valley airport, we drive so i dont know what they are but i hear them ad. on the radio again.

PHL is having pretty good deals lately. Using Southwest and got $59 each way and that includes up to 2 checked bags. I've seen Allentown has Aligeant Air that will fly you for $39 each way but you will be paying for every bag you check.

Another Philly poster and newbie here! :cheer2:

I also have a son named Nate (Nathaniel) :lovestruc

We have flown out of Newark and Allentown. Nearest to us is Avoca, but I will not do a layover. Philadelphia is also an option. I usually look for where is cheapest with direct flights.

Hey, work in Philly and live in Wynnewood, I definitely need a Disney Intervention.....

We're just south of you in New Castle County, Delaware. Nice to know there are other WDW fanatics around these parts.:cool1:

OK, im done digging out snow, you can stop now!! anyone else had enough winter? the only thing keepin me goin is i only have 66 more days till dw and i go to the world for 7 days alone. ( we havnt gone alone in 16 years, its going to be a little strange!) :woohoo:

Gotta say I'd rather see alot of snow than a coating but I'm good now till next yr. I'm at 90 DAY!!!! :woohoo: Made my ressie's this morning and I AM READY TO GO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter