Hide/Find a Penny Thread

I'll be heading back on 11/18 with my 7 year old niece. I can look for some of the previously hidden pennies, though I doubt they will still be around. I can also hide a couple while we are there.

We'll be there from 11/18 - 11/21, staying at AKL and hitting all 4 parks. If anyone would like us to hide a penny for you or your kids please let me know via PM and we'll work something out. I did this for someone in January and it was found. :)

I wish I was going back sooner rather than later. I doubt any pennies you would hide for me would be found next October :lmao:

I wish I was going back sooner rather than later. I doubt any pennies you would hide for me would be found next October :lmao:

LMAO I think that would be a really tough one. I'd have to dig a hole and bury it, but even then I don't know if it would be around a year from now. LOL

LMAO I think that would be a really tough one. I'd have to dig a hole and bury it, but even then I don't know if it would be around a year from now. LOL

Probably not with the planting and replanting they do for EVERYTHING! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter