Hide/Find a Penny Thread

Hello my fellow penny crazy people. :) LOL

I'm heading back to the World!! :cool1:

I'm taking my 9 year old niece (I surprised her with the news of our trip on her birthday this past weekend) from April 15 - April 18th. We are planning to hit each park at least once. LOL

/////

If anyone would like to have me hide a personal penny for them let me know and I'll get that done for you while I'm there as well. I did that for someone on my last trip and the penny was found! I think my niece will get a big kick out of the hidden penny searches. :)

OH THIS WOULD BE SO FUN!!!
We are going on the 21st - how perfect!!!

I would absolutely LOVE if you would be willing to hide some pennies for my daughter Piper that we could try to find when we go (through May 1 - YAY!). We are visiting all parks as well.

As long as we get posters I'll keep it going. I REALLY want to know if my ToT penny stayed! It was still there a couple days later when I checked back on it, I thought it was a spectacular hiding spot...

Hello my fellow penny crazy people. :) LOL

I'm heading back to the World!! :cool1:

I'm taking my 9 year old niece (I surprised her with the news of our trip on her birthday this past weekend) from April 15 - April 18th. We are planning to hit each park at least once. LOL

I'll take the list of pennies that have been hidden and see if we can find any, and I'll hide a few while I'm there!

If anyone would like to have me hide a personal penny for them let me know and I'll get that done for you while I'm there as well. I did that for someone on my last trip and the penny was found! I think my niece will get a big kick out of the hidden penny searches. :)

I would love to know if mine are still there. I hope you guys have fun.

I'm taking my niece on her 7th birthday trip, we will be there 4/29 to 5/7 she would be so excited to find a personal penny. If you could do that we would be forever grateful.:worship: Chloe will be 7 on May 1st and we will be spending our day in Epcot. If you could hide a penny for her there she would be so happy:yay:

I would like to extend the same offer to any other DISers. We would get a kick out of hiding a personal penny for you to find. Just let us know your name and if there is a favorite area/attraction you would like us to focus on and we will make every effort to make your wish happen.pixiedust:

No problem!! I'll post the location where I hide Chloe's birthday penny when I return (I'll be home on the 18th, probably wont be able to post until the 19th though) along with some pics of us hiding her penny. :)

Have a great trip!!

OH THIS WOULD BE SO FUN!!!
We are going on the 21st - how perfect!!!

I would absolutely LOVE if you would be willing to hide some pennies for my daughter Piper that we could try to find when we go (through May 1 - YAY!). We are visiting all parks as well.

No problem, I'll let you know when I return where I've hidden Piper's penny and I'll post some pics. :)

As long as we get posters I'll keep it going. I REALLY want to know if my ToT penny stayed! It was still there a couple days later when I checked back on it, I thought it was a spectacular hiding spot...

I'll check to see how many of the hidden pennies we can find while we're there. I'm going to print out the list and organize it by park/areas so we can look for the various pennies as we go about our travels! :)

I'll post where I've hidden some new ones and a list of what I found and what was gone when I return. :)

I'll check to see how many of the hidden pennies we can find while we're there. I'm going to print out the list and organize it by park/areas so we can look for the various pennies as we go about our travels! :)

I'll post where I've hidden some new ones and a list of what I found and what was gone when I return. :)

Thanks! Have a great trip!

I just told my niece Brianna about the hide/find a penny hunt and she's all for it. She decorated 5 pennies for me and she wanted to know if anyone could hide a penny for her. I know it's short notice, and I told her the chances of anyone reading this who will be there before we are (we arrive Thursday and are leaving Sunday) are slim to none. But I'll try... anyone want to help out a 9 year old little girl who is celebrating her birthday with her aunt?

Thanks! :)

No problem!! I'll post the location where I hide Chloe's birthday penny when I return (I'll be home on the 18th, probably wont be able to post until the 19th though) along with some pics of us hiding her penny. :)

Have a great trip!!

I've been away and didn't see your reply until now, not sure if you will see this, but thank you so much. Have a wonderful trip, hope to hear about your penny hunting when you return:yay:

What a tiring weekend! I'm back and I didn't have as much time for penny hunting as I thought I would!! I did check for the penny by the lemur sign in Animal Kingdom, but we didn't find it, so that one might be gone.

We did hide a penny in the rock near the Lemur sign (it's behind the FP machines near ITTBAB). That one is for Piper. :) I got a couple of pics of this on my camera, I'll post them when I get unpacked.

The other penny we hid was in Epcot for Chloe's birthday. I really hope this one will still be there, we weren't able to take any pics because I forgot my camera at the hotel that night and by the time we reached the place where I hid it the two of us were so exhausted that we didn't even think to use my cell phone to snap a pic. We hid the penny in Canada, across from the stairs that lead to Le Celier and the gardens there's a wall along the water. We hid the penny on the backside of one of the pillars, closest to the water side. I can't think of a better description...

Traveling alone with a 9 year old who is in constant motion is enough to make an adult drop. I really had planned to hide more pennies but there just wasn't enough time in the day to do everything we wanted to do.

Happy penny hunting!!

I was also surprised when we were there how hard it was to remember to look/hide pennies. I will update on the first page where you hid them!

Thank you MareSINY! We can't wait to look for it and will let you know if we find it (I hope so!) Glad you had such an exhausting time, this means you had fun!!!

are pennies still hiding? we will be there tomorrow

We'll be there May 8th so I'll print the list and if we're in the area of any of them we'll try and look and update when we return!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter